Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wynyard Massage - Receptionist is an idiot

Banned

Wynyard Massage - Receptionist is an idiot

Wynyard Massage at Shop 6/123 Clarence St Wynyard. The sister shop to Top Ryde 190 & Sydney Baby Massage. Unfortunately their quality of customer service isn't as good as the sister shops although the MLs working there are pretty much rotated from other shops.

Rang them to ask who's on roster because despite being in business for months they don't bother posting up rosters here or even opening up a WeChat account. A young Chinese male picked up the phone and didn't even say the name of the shop - he just answered the phone as if he was picking up his own personal mobile phone.

He answered my question on who's rostered today and I proceeded to try and book a particular girl. Who was it that I booked? None of your business unless I am writing an AR on her. This idiot couldn't make up his mind on whether this particular girl was available or not - my question was very simple: IS SHE AVAILABLE AT ALL OR NOT?

He couldn't answer, realising he made a mistake by saying she's available when she's not. I certainly understand not all MLs want to work back to back without a lunch break as so do we, those of us who don't qualify to work in these industries. But it is annoying when receptionists behave as if they're working for their family business and doesn't care about it.

I'm not dissing this shop but as a previous thread about this shop had mentioned, they've got great MLs but lousy front desk receptionists! Either you walk in if you don't care who you get in the lineup or just wait for your favourite ML to be rostered at other sister shops on another day.

My reason for choosing a specific ML is because not every ML has the same level of massage skills + style, and not every massage shop customers are there solely for NHJ only. If you go to an FS shop you probably wouldn't care who you get as long as you get laid with a beauty.

Conclusion - this shop will never change their management style unless they sell to a new owner. In the mean time just expect to be disappointed with them being all over the place when it comes to bookings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For my experience, the male reveiptionist is actually quite friendly and helpful

First time I went there was an older lady receptionist, was the worst experience, rude and pushy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol reminds me of TPG customer service

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gannicus View Post
    For my experience, the male reveiptionist is actually quite friendly and helpful

First time I went there was an older lady receptionist, was the worst experience, rude and pushy
    Same when communicated with the lady need to be calm as paraphrasing but the male much better. Eventually can be better as punting in the city during office hours quite rush.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    Wynyard Massage at Shop 6/123 Clarence St Wynyard. The sister shop to Top Ryde 190 & Sydney Baby Massage. Unfortunately their quality of customer service isn't as good as the sister shops although the MLs working there are pretty much rotated from other shops.

Rang them to ask who's on roster because despite being in business for months they don't bother posting up rosters here or even opening up a WeChat account. A young Chinese male picked up the phone and didn't even say the name of the shop - he just answered the phone as if he was picking up his own personal mobile phone.

He answered my question on who's rostered today and I proceeded to try and book a particular girl. Who was it that I booked? None of your business unless I am writing an AR on her. This idiot couldn't make up his mind on whether this particular girl was available or not - my question was very simple: IS SHE AVAILABLE AT ALL OR NOT?

He couldn't answer, realising he made a mistake by saying she's available when she's not. I certainly understand not all MLs want to work back to back without a lunch break as so do we, those of us who don't qualify to work in these industries. But it is annoying when receptionists behave as if they're working for their family business and doesn't care about it.

I'm not dissing this shop but as a previous thread about this shop had mentioned, they've got great MLs but lousy front desk receptionists! Either you walk in if you don't care who you get in the lineup or just wait for your favourite ML to be rostered at other sister shops on another day.

My reason for choosing a specific ML is because not every ML has the same level of massage skills + style, and not every massage shop customers are there solely for NHJ only. If you go to an FS shop you probably wouldn't care who you get as long as you get laid with a beauty.

Conclusion - this shop will never change their management style unless they sell to a new owner. In the mean time just expect to be disappointed with them being all over the place when it comes to bookings.
    You wrote this entire complaint with such an attitude. Makes me wonder if the reception is genuinely bad or if you're just a cunt?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by premature View Post
    You wrote this entire complaint with such an attitude. Makes me wonder if the reception is genuinely bad or if you're just a cunt?
    I was thinking the same

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why ask if she’s available or not? When? She can be available at the time you call but probably not after 5 mins. Why don’t make it easy and simple by telling the receptionist what time you want to make booking or ask if she’s available at a particular time? She can’t be available for whole day for you to come anytime. Your question is not clear but confusing people.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Went once and never go back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i got a feeling who you might be wanting to see and you seem to be really aggressive, considering it was one incident and you didnt even punt there right? if you really wanted to see a certain girl just book her and see if they say yes to the time and if they cancel on you then its there fault. Asking on the go normally wont work if the girl is popular or has regulars

Senior Member(無間使者)
    .......... how can I

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am think the same
    Quote Originally Posted by 4647 View Post
    I was thinking the same

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi guys, what’s the wechat id for wynyard blossom?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Balenangg View Post
    I don’t think they have one

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Balenangg View Post
    See my PM

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by smiling wide View Post
    See my PM

Bro mind to share it as well? Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    See my PM

Can you send me a pm as well
    Thanks

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by storry_teller View Post
    Why ask if she’s available or not? When? She can be available at the time you call but probably not after 5 mins. Why don’t make it easy and simple by telling the receptionist what time you want to make booking or ask if she’s available at a particular time? She can’t be available for whole day for you to come anytime. Your question is not clear but confusing people.
    Shit stirrer shut the hell up. I told the receptionist the time I wanted which is 6pm and he said not available. Then he said 1pm available. It was only 12pm at that time so I said okay, please book me in for 1pm. Then he changed and said that she's not available. Keep on saying it's hard to keep her booking time??? What kind of nonsense is that?

Spoke to the girl as I met her on another day another shop, she said she was having a day off that day. Seems that receptionist did a mistake and didn't want to admit it.

Got my message through to your thick skull yet? You should change your username to shit stirrer.

Banned
    See my PM

Wynyard Blossom? They never update their rosters since 2019.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadlesson View Post
    i got a feeling who you might be wanting to see and you seem to be really aggressive, considering it was one incident and you didnt even punt there right? if you really wanted to see a certain girl just book her and see if they say yes to the time and if they cancel on you then its there fault. Asking on the go normally wont work if the girl is popular or has regulars
    Bloody troll. Of course you'd write an opinion like that if you were either associated with the shop or you're just bloody dumb to think it's okay if people other than yourself to get bad customer service. Remember this is a topic about an idiot receptionist giving bad customer service rather than a bad AR. DUMBASS

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mansahar View Post
    Bloody troll. Of course you'd write an opinion like that if you were either associated with the shop or you're just bloody dumb to think it's okay if people other than yourself to get bad customer service. Remember this is a topic about an idiot receptionist giving bad customer service rather than a bad AR. DUMBASS
    The receptionist was probably overwhelmed by your tactful, considerate manner and just tripped over his words trying to work out a way to accomodate you. I agree with you, how on earth could someone as likeable and friendly as you ever receive bad service? I think we'll have to put this one down as a mystery for the ages.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast