Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wynyard Massage - Receptionist is an idiot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    “Who was it that I booked? None of your business unless I am writing an AR on her.”

FFS, get a grip. Pass the salt.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by papi View Post
    “Who was it that I booked? None of your business unless I am writing an AR on her.”

FFS, get a grip. Pass the salt.
    This was my first thought too. OP seems like a wet teabag.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    "Who was it that I booked? None of your business unless I am writing an AR on her"

Haha with that shit attitude we all don't give a shit about you fxking whinging to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are hilarious, i can only imagine how great it would be for any receptionist to handle with you,

Banned
    Those lucky enough to born between the birth of Aids and 9 /11 are stuck on the rosy notion they deserve a trophy for watering a Cos Lettuce to a edible size.
    But the truth is this will guarantee they end up as fresh cadaver.
    What i would really would like to see is them use real life hands to touch something without scaring it.

Banned
    Hello butthurt posters.

Of course you would dare to say things like "hilarious" (Sadlesson who has ZERO AR posting), "Cos lettuce" (Scanlan who thinks he's smart by trying to refer to millennials using the worst possible vocabulary), "shit attitude" (woods23 the Premium Troll), "wet teabag" (iamnotasexrobot, more like iamastupidtroll), "pass the salt" (Papi the pooper) and "tactful" (Donn the Dummy) when you're hiding behind the anonymity of your usernames.

Let's see any of you mentioned above dare to put their mouths where their money is and prove that they're not writing these stupid trolling comments just because their butts were hurt by my honest post.

And if you can actually prove it, as if I'd care. Because only butthurt idiots troll behind internet anonymity. And I'm glad those of you that I've just mentioned were butthurt by my comments, because my salute only goes to those who took the time to use critical thinking skills and investigation in order to verify things rather than to troll using idiotic vocabularies commonly used by 10 year olds.

Years ago I took down a hardcore troll who found out my real identity and tried to use that information to defame me online. What transpires next is a letter from my lawyer calling them to cease and desist, or face a very expensive lawsuit. That troll has since disappeared from the face of the internet, only to be found if you type the exact right keywords on Google, meaning that the person is trying their best to hide from me. I'm not sure if any of you are smart enough to waste time doing exactly that but know this - you'll get burned alive if you dare stoke fires that you can't control.

Banned
    On a side note: you bunch of trollers sound like the pedophile apologist Aimee Challenor who was recently fired from her job as a Reddit Admin. Lucky you guys aren't forum admins otherwise you'd be the same as that fuckwit - banning people who comments against you and the shops you're supposedly affiliated with.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha this is like a Bollywood movie so dramatic for small things.

I need popcorn.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Wow. Just... Wow!!

This whole thread turned into a shit storm that tripped into a train wreck which managed to somehow get into a dumpster fire quite quickly, hey?!!
    Fun-loving sexy size 8/10 British Girl with an accent that should be in a Hugh Grant film with Asian and black heritage!
    Usually at 18 Chard Road Friday nights, and all day and night Saturday and at 58 Railway parade, Lidcombe on Sundays 1pm-9pm

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Lol he got banned

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If its the ml i know i doubt he would act the same to her, if anything it explains how aggressive he is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can someone PM the Wynyard Blossom WeChat too? Many thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12