Thread: (C) Emily - the "TIME" of my life.

Banned

(C) Emily - the "TIME" of my life.

I dont know where to start with this review. Was a 1hr visit and felt like 10min. Emily's service was mesmorizing. She's got these huge soft tits erupting from this classic Chinese lady look. I was greated by her in her office suite. And she was wearing glasses too. Really cute personality on a sophisticated (and have to point out again) classic Chinese doll look. She didnt have the blonde hair like advert pics. And her service takes you by suprise. Shes like a servent and your the king. Every step she asked 'if I like it'. The dimension of customer comes first is unmatched. If you dont like something shes creative and not shy about trying. She really absorbs your suttle cues. That personality of hers will take a while to wear thin with me. She wears herself with pride.
    Her service went as followed: She says lie down, face down. Ran her nails from my calves to neck slowly. Felt like there was electicity coming out of her fingers. Had to ask is that just your nails. Her cat bath technique is to lick a small spot and kiss that spot seamlessly. Moving around on my back all the way down to calves and back up. And then..she sits up. Asks if I like ass. We chit chat about it. And Im in two minds here. Ive read the reviews, but I dont like it. She doesn't care either way. What was important to her is to provide excellent customer service first before thinking of her own desires. So she tried the rimming thing for about 90sec. Noticed I was still cold. And we talked about it. Then her next trick. She goes and gets iced water and warm water. Gives a decent hj with crushed ice in her mouth. Switches to warm water and it was called: 'Chinese suck' by her. Her exploring around licking my balls and around the base of cock, running her tounge up side, and bobbing up and down fast was 10/10 for effort. No suction to write home about - just that electric feeling. Then I told her it was her turn to be played with. She got all girly happy about this and was quickly on her back spread eagle. I was teasing ger nipples with licks and she pushes me down to her pussy. The second my tounge made contact with her clit she fell into a wirl pool of ecstasy. I couldn't leave her pussy alone from here to almost the alarm. She cried out in pleasure as I worked her. The sweet spot for her is gentle strokes of tounge on clit. I never fingered her but I should have tried. She was having spasms and moaning a joyful tune. Sometimes I was clamped inbetween her thighs. Other times she was full spread out grinding my tounge. She went cold at one point looking exhasted and I put my nose in her pussy and licked her butt. 5 sec later and shes off again totally electrified and squealing. When it was too much for her she let out a deep breath and said fuck me. She explained to me no lube. Ive had too much juice. Dom goes on and the biggest surprise awaits me. As Im putting my cock in I can feel her twitching in a rhythm. Her pussy was cramping ever 1.2 sec. After a dew pumps it increased to 0.8sec. Was like some sort clock work. I was totally blown away by this extended orgasm she was having. I had to stop between fucking her fast and watching her tits shake to experiencing her clamping rhythm. And then her phone alarm goes off. I ask how long left. She says 5min. I stretch out since I've been on my knees in mish. Go as deep as I can to hear one last squeal. Grab the top of her head. Ask her yes baby (again). And tear into it letting her have one last manic moment. Upon blowing I stop thrusting immediately to see if her twitches are in sync with my spurts. We have a little chit chat about how good it all felt, how it feels like only 10 mins had past. She throws some philosophy at me (time flies when your having fun) in broken dialect. And we clean up together. She trully is a wonderful profesional.
    I cant belive other reviews dont mention her magic box ticking along thingy. Ive never had any thing that clamps in this way. Usually its like a metaphysical mountain build up and fall back down. This was like a paradox. I had a split thought when inserting that shes a robot...lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds amazing. As someone who usually sticks to RnT, Emily is the one WL from 42g that catches my eye on their WeChat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    I walked past Emily in the hallway at N5M about 6 months ago. Ripping little body on her.

Damn stellar review, my car has been in the shop for most of covid and I sold my bike otherwise after reading this I'd head down to 42 in a heartbeat to see Emily.

Hmmm I think I'm going to have to look up alternative transportation to head over there soon to check her out.

Emily is on today!!
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42