Thread: Climbing mountains and pussy reflex

Banned

Climbing mountains and pussy reflex

This is what Ive learnt:
    Licking the tummy after tits doesnt always work. Some girls even get tickled to annoyance licking the ridge between legs and torso. Start slowly with a a kiss on the clit. Bury your tounge in the hood covering her magic spot. Apply a bit of pressure and work slow to see the reaction. If she screams: suck the clit in your mouth and tounge it gently. Try stretching her pussy up hooking your arm around her leg and pulling up where her pubes should be. Work your way from clit to hole periodically. The pussy has its own memory. Let her grind your tounge. Variety is the spice of life. Try sucking the lips. Probe her with tounge if she goes cold. If shes in the moment - nose her clit while pushing your tounge as deep as you can. A little bit of cold air blown on her clit and warming her up with your tounge can break her also. Try sucking / french kissing the whole pussy - putting your mouth over her woomanhood, and adjusting your tounge to keep her interested. Inserting just the tip of your finger to see if shes cramping. Wait for her to push down on your finger. With your finger in her - feed her up to your knuckle. Face your hand palm up so you can pleasure her clit with your thumb. You can also thumb her and tickle her bum with free fingers while licking that clit. When you finger her - hook your finger towards the front wall and go exploring. Finding the right depth on the golf ball feeling area. Try pausing on any one of your moves and see if she reinitiates. When fingering in and out screw drive twisting your wrist for that needed variety. Always explore her ass. Drop a thumb on it, push her knees back, twist your neck. See what you get. Tounge it if you have to. A woman in orgasm is the holy grail. To break her concentration ask questions. She'll go back to herself after you recieve your guidence. Become her superman, magneto, cornetto, go to, cum for you..

Im still trying to find a girl who's comfortable taking middle and ring finger and getting her to squirt through ferociosly jacking her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Asianlust View Post
    This is what Ive learnt:
    Licking the tummy after tits doesnt always work. Some girls even get tickled to annoyance licking the ridge between legs and torso. Start slowly with a a kiss on the clit. Bury your tounge in the hood covering her magic spot. Apply a bit of pressure and work slow to see the reaction. If she screams: suck the clit in your mouth and tounge it gently. Try stretching her pussy up hooking your arm around her leg and pulling up where her pubes should be. Work your way from clit to hole periodically. The pussy has its own memory. Let her grind your tounge. Variety is the spice of life. Try sucking the lips. Probe her with tounge if she goes cold. If shes in the moment - nose her clit while pushing your tounge as deep as you can. A little bit of cold air blown on her clit and warming her up with your tounge can break her also. Try sucking / french kissing the whole pussy - putting your mouth over her woomanhood, and adjusting your tounge to keep her interested. Inserting just the tip of your finger to see if shes cramping. Wait for her to push down on your finger. With your finger in her - feed her up to your knuckle. Face your hand palm up so you can pleasure her clit with your thumb. You can also thumb her and tickle her bum with free fingers while licking that clit. When you finger her - hook your finger towards the front wall and go exploring. Finding the right depth on the golf ball feeling area. Try pausing on any one of your moves and see if she reinitiates. When fingering in and out screw drive twisting your wrist for that needed variety. Always explore her ass. Drop a thumb on it, push her knees back, twist your neck. See what you get. Tounge it if you have to. A woman in orgasm is the holy grail. To break her concentration ask questions. She'll go back to herself after you recieve your guidence. Become her superman, magneto, cornetto, go to, cum for you..

Im still trying to find a girl who's comfortable taking middle and ring finger and getting her to squirt through ferociosly jacking her.
    Go to Kellyville ridge, and ask for Nichole....your pray about middle finger+ring finger+ squirting will be answered.

Quote Originally Posted by Asianlust View Post
    Haven't figured this out yet. My mechanic doesnt stay clean or avoid cracking rusty bolts. Wait! Do I need to be a mechanic to get my WL to orgasm. I feel disapointed and ripped off if the WL stays dry. Tonight I thought I'd do the service on a girl thats a desert. She didnt responde to tity play, stopped me in my daty exploring stage and a sound of annoyance was emitted when I touched her butt hole. She rims and does oral. Thought shed appreciate the returning customer returning the flavour...I mean favour. I've even acted myself. I'll change my breathing or say "yeah baby" when they try something interesting. Once I said I was cumming half way through to hear the girl say "yeah baby Im hot, cum for me baby". She looked a little shocked when it was revealed I faked it. I saw her normal face. I even pretended to collapse on her back during doggy letting out a moan. The award goes to them in the end.

So how can I spot this in a line up? Do I just ask are you always dry? Been punting for 6 years and no clue.

Thanks for sharing Asianlust,

So, Wet or Dry ? That’s what punting is all about, no ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    Go to Kellyville ridge, and ask for Nichole....your pray about middle finger+ring finger+ squirting will be answered.

Hey, I've sent you a pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunty4 View Post
    also sent you a PM. thanks