Lina - Worst experience ever - AVOID

Person's Name : LINA

Establishment : 429A

Photo Genuine: NO - no where as pale and much older

Rates : $150/ Half hour

Size/shape : 160 cm, slim, beautiful firm DDs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Catbath, BBBJ with TEETH and limp massage

Long time lurker, first time full review, excuse my cum-deprived review as I write this before finishing myself off, at home, at nearly 3am.

Review:
    Was out with friends tonight, got bored, so ducked out for a bit to have a punt. Came to 429A because it was closest and Lina's description of DD is just what I'm looking for, so decided to see if she's available.

Saw the line up of Lina and Selina (actual real photo of Selina on roster). Indeed Lina has a nice pair of real DDs, sweet! finance sorted for 30mins (Time: 12:45am +/- a few mins)

Went up to room, shower(alone, reached in to clean me up real good), then on the bed, she ISO sprays my dick... ok..? Then cleaning wipes... OK... do what you gotta do.

Onto the catbath, pretty good, nice and gentle and tickling, dick finally decides to wake up (long day and late punt).

She goes down for the bj, starts out OK, then as I got harder, started feeling teeth on the way down, and I'm not even girthy or long. Whatever, I asked her to turn around for some 69, she says "oh you want to look? No play pussy" so I say OK, never mind, continues with bj and its starting to feel like I'm getting sucked off by a fucking goose.

At this point, I've lost my appetite (Time: 1am) from the turn down of a pretty standard service and the grinding bj, so asked for a massage. She starts giving one of the laziest massages ever. Whatever, at least her hands are nice and warm. This goes on for a few minutes, then off goes the alarm, get up, shower and felt like this whole thing wasn't half an hour. Sure enough, looked over to the clock and it was 1:05am.
    Whatever, I'll just fuck off and never EVER come back to 429A again.

TLDR: First and last visit of 429A, manager wasn't even in sight as I was leaving for feedback, no wonder there's almost no reviews of this place..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Lina/Mina

I think Lina used to be Mina. They use Mina's old AR for Lina on their website. looks like name change not sure why. http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...1-Mina-real-DD only good AR from this shop lol

Maybe her mouth already sore from long shift haha. Judging from time she is probably towards end of shift but bbbj is still bbbj i guess. Had pretty standard service from Mina but she Looks good so didn't mind. She tried to condom BJ instead of BBBJ but I easily finish anyways.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Doesn't really matter what time of night it is, if you're charging $150 for half an hour, anyone would expect better.
    I've been to places that charges a lil more for 1 hour and have had damn good services for the full duration at similar hours.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Only difference in standard/diamond is condom BJ and BBBJ nothing special there. Haven’t tried the other girls there so not sure

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had very similar experience and disappointment there.

I asked for 69, which was included in FS. Girl refused. The rest pretty average service. I was already not in mood. Beautiful girl but...

Sent from Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sad thing she’s actually cute. But her service is absolutely at the bottom...