Thread: Great Facility Not so for Angela

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Great Facility Not so for Angela

This was a few days ago.
    Had been eyeing this girl after reading a review here. I have a thing for Korean - it’s always an elusive thing though.
    Rang establishment to make a booking after checking the roster that Angela is on. Asked mamasan (very surprised to hear true Ozzie accent!!) what is offered on the price. No details - “can ask Angela”. As I always booked my wL beforehand and I was on the way, I decided to just go ahead despite this uncertainty.
    Arrived and was greeted by an Ozzie lady. Placed in a waiting cubicle. The facility is one of the best I have been to. Very new and clean. There are many rooms over several floors and they all are very large. The one I was finally put in has a massage table and a bed The shower was clean and large Awesome facilities but I’m digressing from the main point.
    Was greeted by Angela in the cubicle. She’s definitely Korean from her looks and accent A bit curvy and ok looking only. Brought up to the room. Not much chemistry and quite mechanical. Given towel and I headed to shower. No shower together.
    She disrobed and clearly her best assets were displayed - Ds. She showered after I finished and joined me in bed. No LFK even. Straight to some cat bath which really did nothing and after minute or two the dom was put on. I thought hey that’s very quick but went along as I’m not one to dictate / demand usually So CBJ proceeded Dont usually go for this as I have always punted diamond only. CBJ was enough to get little bro hard and when she saw this onto it she hopped. Few minutes in cowgirl and I did get to squeeze the Ds. Felt real but I can’t tell with Korean master surgeon. A good look of her face ( I’m short sighted - so only get to see clearly close up) definitely some knifeworks there. Then was told to change to missionary Few minutes in that position and it’s over. May sound amazing that I got load off so quickly but I must be upfront , I come very easily and this is already way too long and I was worried that little bro will go soft inside - will be the first time ever.
    Clean up - all done in 20 from shower.
    When to shower and to be courteous sat to chat - not that I was attracted to her or has connection Just thought maybe she will initiate a round 2 Alas no. Out of joint in total 40 min. I booked 1 hour
    Sorry for the poor AR but I thought it’s worth a warning. As usual I clearly know that each punter has his own experience and YMMV is clearly expressed in reviews. For me this was a real dud and definitely won’t be returning

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not a poor AR at all. Was to the point and gave important info. I've been curious about this place. Would go here for RnT many years ago. I imagined the place would be clean and new but allways unsure of the quality of service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    that sucks sounds like a great place to punt in
    with facility like that maybe should give mamasin some feedback

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Thanks for the AR bro. I’ve been to this place several times and can agree with your general points. Facilities are great, girl’s service can be patchy, I’ve had some great experiences here and also some unfriendly/mechanical ones like yours. Usually I don’t try to book, similar to your experience in the past the reception was not helpful with information on the girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been to this place 3 times.. once was with an amazing Chinese lady ages ago, great service. Then everything was downhill. Saw a bigger thai lady, shit service. Saw an aussie, shit service again. Never been back