Thread: Ginza Empire - C Kitty - great service and attitude

Senior Member(無間使者)

Ginza Empire - C Kitty - great service and attitude

It’s been a while since I last posted but I thought it’s time I contribute back to the forums.

I have seen Kitty 3 times this far and her service has been consistent, and I highly recommend her if you are service oriented.

Initial impression
    I picked her from the line-up. She had a nice smile and was very inviting, which is usually a good sign for me. When she first entered the room and greeted me, she sounded a little lethargic. It could have been due to her voice, but I can confidently say her voice is not representative of her attitude and willingness to please.

Face
    The photos are fake, but she is still very pleasant looking. I think she would be a good 7.5/10. Her lips are petite, and you get to experience all of that during the very long and passionate DFK to come.

Body
    I reckon she is about 162/163. Her legs are slim, a little bit of tummy fats, and enhanced boobs that I think are likely C cup. Her nipples do react and turn very hard during foreplays and daty.

Service
    She always offer the back routine I.e. DD etc but I don’t usually do that unless it’s a double. Hence, I usually let her start with the neck, and then naturally into DFK. She is extremely receptive to DFK (at least for me), and could go on forever with the tongues. That’s a massive thumbs up for me. On all three occasions, I would transit from intense DFK to daty. She appears sensitive, and I could get her extremely wet, and her nipples harden up well and nice from the daty. Her moans are also very arousing. Sometimes Asian girls’ moans sound like cries, hers are squeaks of pleasure. After the daty, she would perform BBBJ, which I have intensely enjoyed on all three occasions. My favourite would be when she sucked on the dick while twirling her head and tongue, which sent intense sensations. On my first visit I almost came from the BBBJ. The sex was great too with her being very responsive to my actions, clinging to my body during missionary, and sticking her ass up during doggy.

All in all i highly recommend trying out Kitty if you enjoy dfk, great service and bbbj. You merely need to ignore the perceived lethargy at first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Tried C Kitty recently.

Turned out to be C Susan who disappeared 6-8 months ago.
    Just a reappearance with a different name.
    But the review is on point.
    She is quite good with her service and definitely non-stop DFK on offer.
    Only thing different this time around with her (from 8 months ago) was she has lost a little weight so her body looks better than before.
    In terms of look, 6.5 for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Susan who used to be Daisy?

Think the Susan who worked at 479 Ginza last year previously worked as a private named Daisy around Macquarie Park. Can anyone confirm this is same girl?

Quote Originally Posted by One23Four View Post
    Nice collaborating review on Kitty who used to be Susan. Only very few Chinese girls in 479 offer non-stop dfk these days and body looks better with loss in weight. Certainly worth a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Langdale View Post
    Think the Susan who worked at 479 Ginza last year previously worked as a private named Daisy around Macquarie Park. Can anyone confirm this is same girl?
    I can't confirm it myself.
    But post #211 from ALC in the following thread says she did.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...=1#post2146947

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for your review. How is she compared to Stella?