Thread: EVA - The Original Returns

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

EVA - The Original Returns

Feeling a bit horny last Wednesday, I made an unplanned visit to 64. I was shown to the room, told to shower and left wondering who would come through the door. As I was drying off, there was a voice from the past, " Long time , no see "

Standing there in her famous knee high boots and skimpy biki with her long hair flowing, was the beautiful Eva, looking even more ravishing than I remember. It had been a long time between visits and after a quick cuddle, Eva was on her knees sucking on my already hard shaft. It took a lot of self control to avoid giving her a mouth full so I called time and it was onto the bed for some serious DATY which soon had Eva moving and moaning as she came to a very obvious climax.

Time for some serious exercise and after some straight sex, it was time to try my favourite Doggy position, watching my shaft in action really gets me going and it wasn't long before I pulled out to allow Eva to rip off the condom and catch a load of my love juice into her waiting mouth. I really enjoy the way she sucked the last drops from the depths of my balls.

Over the years, there have been many posts written about Eva, and my experience this visit confirmed that if anything, she has improved her skills and her body is still tanned and trim, a very fit lady. Needless to say, I almost staggered down the stairs, with a big smile on my face and a very limp dick. Apparently she has just returned to 64 and is only working on Wednesday and Thursday, I will definitely ring in advance next time, just thinking about my next visit has me hard, time for some hand relief.

Shop Owner
    yes , Eva is back to Taren point 64

64 Alexander Ave, Taren Point
    02 95241278 or 0424 666 228

Open 7 days from 10am to late
    Discrete side entrance with onsite parking

Shop Owner

Eva-- Gold & Diamond Service
    Eva is hot sexy & service girl at TP64 .
    She will back to TP64 GFE, DT, BBBJ, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Eva an Asian babe with an adorable personality and a yummy pussy... she has a slim size 6 tanned and toned body with curves everywhere a woman should have, 34D boobs and a small waist ~~~ I can assure you that it is me 100% in the pictures. Her job is to relax you, 妖娆迷人,风情万种。天然E罩杯,是你一手无法掌握的小姐姐。爽到爆的体验。

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    This is the Eva you need to see

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Where is this wonderful woman?

Anyone know where Eva has gone these days?