Person's Name : Dita

Establishment : Riverwood Cougartown

Month/Year of Visit : February 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : In a Class of Our Own!

Phone : 9584 0148

Hours of Business : 10 til late (closed Sundays)

Rates : $200 for 45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : DFKing, BBBJ, 69, FIV, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish, toys, reverse CG

Size/shape : Attractive, curvy, large breasts, closely trimmed

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - good session

My experience/comments : Had booked Dita and was greeted by Rita who said that Dita had just phoned saying she was running late and would be there in 10 minutes – no problem.

While I was waiting I saw a good-looking lady who said she was called Lily – “Next time” I told her.

Rita showed me into a room with a shower and I was soon joined by Dita. She has an attractive face and was wearing a short, low-cut black dress.

She sat on a stool and asked to inspect my tackle so I stood in front of her and looked down her cleavage. She apologised for the inspection but I said “That’s OK, the view’s good from here”.

I stripped and showered and Dita stripped – curvy figure (not fat, just nicely cuddly) and a fine and large pair of naturals (probably E-cups). She was fully shaved except for a faint landing strip.

Onto the bed and we started with some DFKing before Dita moved down to commence a very good BBBJ – no teeth, no interruptions and very good use of her hands and tongue.

I asked for some 69 and she moved round and I was able to finger-fuck her while licking her.

I got her to lie down for some DATY and more finger-fucking and she told me how she likes having her clit licked (it’s good when a girl tells me what she likes). I did as I was told and she built up to an orgasm before pushing my head away and saying “Thank you”.

I lay down for some more BJ before suggesting we fuck. As she dressed me, Dita said she didn’t do CIM.

We started with some cowgirl and I played with her tits while she rode me.

Then it was some doggie. Unfortunately there was some fiddling around with our positioning and lubing and making sure the condom was on right and that made me go a bit soft for a while.

Matters improved during the doggie as Dita has a nice round bum and the view in the mirror of her tits resting on the pillow was good.

I should have seen it through like that but there was a bit of time left and I suggested some mish. Unfortunately I had another attack of limpness and Dita asked whether I wanted to try one of her cock-rings and chose a vibrating one.

We tried some reverse CG but I’ve not used a cock-ring before and it just felt weird so I lay down for some more BJ and HJ until I came (not CIM).

We had a good a chat while she tidied me up until there was the knock on the door.

A good session with a pleasant lady but for some reason I wasn’t on top form (not Dita’s fault).