Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh Vicky, wild & sensational in the double, but personally I love the 1 on 1 better !

Oh Vicky, wild & sensational in the double, but personally I love the 1 on 1 better !

Oh Vicky! wild & sensational in the double, but personally I love the 1 on 1 better !

It was history in the making when I had the mamasans double last week with Vicky and Nicole - and all those lucky brothers who sample the special on Thursday will know what I am talking about - just another month to go and when lovely Nicole comes back from holiday nice and fresh, we can try them all again - but that's another story.

Yesterday I was in the mood of a good sensual massage so who you gonna call ?? the Other Vicky from SL for my no. 1 girl Lisa - and as Murphy's Law would do to me, Lisa was at 7 Lotus every Tuesday, and the one Tuesday when I want the reunion, she has the day off - what the !!

And Susan was not on @ QVB so I ended up with the boss lady Vicky !

And what a choice that was - not that she would give me any surprises as I am quite familiar with her routines.

For the benefits of those brothers who haven't met Vicky @ QVB, she is a sexy MILF, late 30's. tall and slim, she looks really hot in that tight jeans last night, her tight little round ass wrapped so tightly inside the jeans, very busty up the top and those long flowing big hair, if she walked in front of you on the street, you will probably want to follow her a few block to admire all the curves !!

Again, can't post too much details when you are reviewing the mamasan, so just a quick summary.

Massage: medium strength, gets better when she move along to the sensual part. love it when she brushes her long hair softly over my body.............

Part 2: she may not be Lisa or Susan with her hands, but Vicky holds up her own pretty well and with those 36 E Cups, I had all the fun I could ask for...............haha

So, if you are into more mature and sensual lady, Vicky is a good choice and no question about her customer services commitments

Have a nice day

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Been a while since you made an AR. I really wana try that double package but my schedule wont allow me. So will they give those special again in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Redbull View Post
    Been a while since you made an AR. I really wana try that double package but my schedule wont allow me. So will they give those special again in the future?

Has it been a while since my last AR ??

I thought I did a few lately, like Rachel at 1A ?? Sherry at SL before her last day, the double session and then I said goodbye to Nicole on Friday before she went on holiday. I probably didnt review that one.

Then I saw Vicky on Tuesday and I did a brief one (was supposed to see Lisa, and in fact if i did, i probably wont review her either, like for the 20th times ?)

I actually saw Coco @ Stanmore today too because my back needs a fix but I am not allowed to review her anymore!!

Yeah, when I saw the same lady so many times, i might just mention it but won't do a full on review, can't really review the same girl every week right ?

In regards to the double , I think as soon as Nicole comes back from holiday, the will offer the special again! Why not? It was very popular and all the lucky brothers on that day would want to repeat too ! And the two who missed out will definitely want to try !

That would be something unique to QVB 1B! Where else can you have two sexy Mamasans together for the only purpose of - pampering you !!

Banned
    Vicky waiting for you today, double or single, very good service

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Vicky waiting for you today, double or single, very good service

No double today as sister Nic has a day off, but for me I think Vicky actually does a better job one on one !!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yup lovely lady one on one

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    Yup lovely lady one on one

Vicky always look after her customers very well

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curly69 View Post
    Person's Name : Vicky

Establishment : Level 1B - 139 York St, Sydney

Date of Visit : 19/11/2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 8084 4001

Hours of Business : 10 to 8

Rates : 30 mins - $35 + $35 for extras

Size/shape : Size 8, DD cups, very fit.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Nude R & T with Spanish and heaps of play

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I rocked up here without and an appointment just seeing who has on. I am met at the door by an attractive lady - not a young girl but I reckon in her 30s - maybe older but I think she looks pretty damn good for her age either way. Walk into the room and asked how long I only have a short time unfortunately and hand over the money. I ask if she does extras like CBJ etc and no is the answer but she does do nude. So I hand over the usual $50 for the nude and she says no to much and hands me back the other $15 - I say keep it - she says no. I am not going to argue with her and I put the money back in my wallet and strip.

She returns and we start to chat and I find out that this is Vicky - mmm this should be good I think going from all the reviews on this lady. She starts off giving a medium to hard massage - yes she is good and gets the kinks out of my back. The massage continues for I think around 20 minutes before she leaves to get some hot towels to clean me off. After the clean off she strips to reveal a get natural set of tits - Ds? and nice bod - yum. She then starts the TT with a nice body rub to get me nice and hard. Turnover time and this is where this woman really excels. She oils up little C and starts the tug while my hands start to wonder - tits and pussy all OK to play with. I ask if I can suck her tits and in response she puts her nipples in my mouth for a nice suck. We go like this for 5 minutes or so with her changing the pace of the tug to stop me from cumming to so. Her pussy is now getting wetter, but she is a long way from cumming I feel - but she seems to be enjoying herself. Now I remember brother Lungor mentioned that she did a Spanish finish - so I ask? No problem my cock is soon between those beautiful melons and a few minutes of this and I explode everywhere. Clean up and gone

What a woman - massage great and good handjob etc all for $70 - will return when I can to see her. I can't believe after all the years I have come here that I have not seen her

The problem with this place is that they have to many great girls to try - Still gotta try Iris yet

Hi brother curly69,

thank you nice review on Vicky and thank you seeing her again today, hope you have a great time. may be you can have me as well in a double next time ??

See you soon.

Nicole
    QVB Massage

xoxo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only $35 for extras? Is that right? Or does this mean $35 extra if 30min but $50 if 1 hr?

Quote Originally Posted by QVB View Post
    Hi brother curly69, thank you nice review on Vicky and thank you seeing her again today, hope you have a great time. may be you can have me as well in a double next time ?? See you soon. Nicole QVB Massage xoxo

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post
    Only $35 for extras? Is that right? Or does this mean $35 extra if 30min but $50 if 1 hr?

Well, we don't know brother curly69, he could well be some tall, dark and handsome guy and Vicky has a hot on him...............lol

Let's just stick with the $50 standard tip, if you get any change back, buy yourself a lottery ticket !!

Cheers

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyTheMonkey View Post

Hi my dear friend,

We are providing sensual full body oil massage . $35/30 mins . $50/45 mins , $60/60 mins .

Also extra service like hand job extra $20 . The girl naked hand job . With body rubbed . For extra $50 .

Look foward to meet your in my shop .

Thanks .

Mangaer : Nicole .

please call:0424550748

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by curly69 View Post
    Person's Name : Vicky

Establishment : Level 1B - 139 York St, Sydney

Date of Visit : 24/11/2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 8084 4001

Hours of Business : 10 to 8

Rates : 60 mins - $60 + $40 for extras

Size/shape : Size 8, DD cups, very fit.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : Nude R & T with Spanish and heaps of play

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

I said I would return to see her and I did. When I got there I was met by a very slim and cute girl called Rose - sorry Lungor she is only an A cup - but very pretty. I asked if Vicky was available as I had other plans today - might take Rose up next time though. A minute later Vicky walked in gave me a big hello and a hug - why so long she said with a laugh. I said that I want to see her for an hour and nude and handed over $110 again she handed back the $10 note - I said keep it and she no to much. She said strip and I'll be back as she walked past I gave her another hug and whispered that I wanted to massage her body, she laughed and pushed me away. I stripped and sat on the bed waiting her return.

She came back and put my change on the little table and that is where it stayed. So anyway she said lay down and I said no you lay down and I massage you. I helped her remove her clothes and she laid face down on the bed and I started to massage her shoulders and lower back - medium she said and she seemed to enjoy it. I then moved down to her thighs and butt and gave that a little massage before giving her pussy a little tickle. She opened her legs and said you naughty boy. Turnover time and I started to play with her tits and her pussy very gently as requested. She moistened up nicely and then said stop stop I don't want to cum and she removed my hands from her pussy and sat up and said your turn. She was pretty adamant so I laid down face up. She then oiled up little C and started to rub my cock while she then gave me a body rub with those lovely tits. She then moved down my body and started the spanish treatment using her tits first lightly and then heavily - varying the pressure on the old fella. Which I have never had before and it felt great. Unfortunately it didn't take that long for me to finish and I blew between her tits. She cleaned us up and then it was turn over time for a bit of massage.

She massage my shoulders and lower back beautifully as last time and when there was around 10 minutes to go she reached down and stroked my cock and asked if I would like to cum again. Said yes please and I turned over. She put more oil on the old fella and stroked him till hard. While she was stroking him she put her tits in my mouth to give a nice suck - awesome. She then asked if I wanted to cum between her tits again and I nodded. She place her tits around my cock and gave the same treatment as the first time varying the pressure. As she was leaning over giving me the treatment my hands wandered down to her pussy which was still moist and I gave it a tickle - she giggle and said you bad boy. This went onto for 10 minutes until I blew and she cleaned me up.

Left a happy and relaxed man

thank you brother curly69 for see Vicky again yestrrday, she say you give good message, I like message too, please come give me one too !! specially from bad bad boy .

see you again soon

Nicole

QVB

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very hot reviews. ....it look like must try this....happy to give u a nassage Nicole...hahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Money8888 View Post
    Very hot reviews. ....it look like must try this....happy to give u a nassage Nicole...hahaha
    Money brother,

you give me money, I give you massage, good deal ?

see you soon

Nicole

Banned
    Our Vicky always gives best service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    for those who haven't tried the mamasan double should do so!!!! cant beat the feeling of 4 experienced hands exploring every part of your body.

Banned
    Thursday roster :

1. Top star Hong Kong Coco : 24 .size 6 . C cup . Beautiful personality and super beautiful face . HongKong night club experience. Very friendly . Connection . Become very popular . Lots booking .

2. Tina, busty Thai girl usually works weekend, very good all round services, must try. 💋

3. New young girl Via, very pretty face, tall and busty , come see for yourself and new to industry 💋

4. New girls Bella, sexy young babe, come try

5. Vicky : Mature super sexy . Size 6 . E cups . Very experience .super massage skill .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by encoule View Post
    for those who haven't tried the mamasan double should do so!!!! cant beat the feeling of 4 experienced hands exploring every part of your body.
    Can somebody clarify does all incl mean no tips required for the mamasan double?

Quote Originally Posted by dellguy View Post
    Can somebody clarify does all incl mean no tips required for the mamasan double?
    Yes mate, all inclusive means no more tips to pay, for $100/30 min you will get a nude happy ending from two sexy mamasan!

Cheers

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Yes mate, all inclusive means no more tips to pay, for $100/30 min you will get a nude happy ending from two sexy mamasan!

Cheers
    Wow that is a bargain. I've always been tempted by the younger girls. I'd better give it a try when I'm in town next.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast