So I have some money and time to spare this past week after work on a couple of days so i thought i would head out for a bit of a splurge. Ended up seeing 3 different options and lets just say, this has confirmed me to just sticking with brothels from now on, or they have to reply to from the same number i initially text them on at least. Sick of bait and switch.

First one i will just say this, if you get an address for a session at Brownshill street slacks creek avoid, pair of old untalented boilers working there. Should have walked away but i hadn't had a good root in ages, considering i have a bit of a problem with arriving to soon and I am not opposed to a more mature lady, they sometime have some interesting techniques, the fact that i got nowhere with any thing in this session should tell you enough. Fixed that problem by going to my second session of the week but that was at a pryana rose with Kandy.

and then my third session, I booked for some time with YOYO Pen from E&B and got bailed on, should have known immediately to just walk away but i was interested in what she was offering so i tried to organize again for the next day, lets just say she overslept and pushed me back by an an hour. I went to the address she gave me but it turns out it wasn't the address and the actual address was on another street at another place, one i was all too familar with, turns out she is the same one as my very first blue balls experience while punting. This time she got me off at least but i she had me on the floor to do so because her work bed was broken and she didn't want me in her actual bed. I will give her this, she is enthusiastic, at least more so than the first time all those years ago but she sure as hell isn't the age she advertised on E&B. Ahh well, i will just stick with shops from now on, at least there i know what i am getting and have an easier time walking away