It took me an hour to get to this place and for some really strange I kept being drag to this place lately.

Brother jumper's report on Yaya caught my Thai addicted friend's attention and he drag me with him after early dinner last week.

I was really not interested. You guys may remember Helen that I reviewed few weeks back, She is the only one that I am interested and I just seen her Friday and also I have her contact now. So there is really no point for me to drag myself out to this middle of no where. My friend show me her photo and said I may be interested. I said ok so here we go.

Yaya was not bad and my friend end up with her. I was not interested in the other girl so I decided to wait. The owner offer me a smoke and we went to the back and chat. Soon someone come through the from the front door and off the owner went. On my way back to the shop I heard this voice, one that can send thunder into my heart!! I told myself can i be this lucky? As I went toward the reception there was Jessica. She was my best find in the North Shore , until that place went belly up.

Jessica recognize me and surprise I was there. Told her I was just waiting for my friend. By now her who curvy body is in my lap while the three of us chatting. Soon a customer come in and the two of us was left in the room. a bit of hug and kisses and plenty of GFE. She went to say something to the owner and come back with the door locked. The rest you guys can use your imagination.

Those who can access the private massage section can read up on her report. We only have half an hour and she has not drop a beat. I think she is more attractive then before, better curves, better reaction and horny as fuck. I am smart now, before I go I got her wechat so we can keep in contact.

Now you guys must be thinking I just wrote the to tease you guys. While some others may do this, I don't and I leave the best part last for you guys. Jessica told me apparently she will start trialing in Jin Massage on Tuesday, she was day off that day and near by so come to talk to the owner. Those of you who are regular for this place consider yourself very lucky. Good luck to you all and have fun!!