Thread: Lost and find then lost and find AGAIN! TKS to Jumper and my friend, I find my busty queen Jessica!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lost and find then lost and find AGAIN! TKS to Jumper and my friend, I find my busty queen Jessica!!

It took me an hour to get to this place and for some really strange I kept being drag to this place lately.

Brother jumper's report on Yaya caught my Thai addicted friend's attention and he drag me with him after early dinner last week.

I was really not interested. You guys may remember Helen that I reviewed few weeks back, She is the only one that I am interested and I just seen her Friday and also I have her contact now. So there is really no point for me to drag myself out to this middle of no where. My friend show me her photo and said I may be interested. I said ok so here we go.

Yaya was not bad and my friend end up with her. I was not interested in the other girl so I decided to wait. The owner offer me a smoke and we went to the back and chat. Soon someone come through the from the front door and off the owner went. On my way back to the shop I heard this voice, one that can send thunder into my heart!! I told myself can i be this lucky? As I went toward the reception there was Jessica. She was my best find in the North Shore , until that place went belly up.

Jessica recognize me and surprise I was there. Told her I was just waiting for my friend. By now her who curvy body is in my lap while the three of us chatting. Soon a customer come in and the two of us was left in the room. a bit of hug and kisses and plenty of GFE. She went to say something to the owner and come back with the door locked. The rest you guys can use your imagination.

Those who can access the private massage section can read up on her report. We only have half an hour and she has not drop a beat. I think she is more attractive then before, better curves, better reaction and horny as fuck. I am smart now, before I go I got her wechat so we can keep in contact.

Now you guys must be thinking I just wrote the to tease you guys. While some others may do this, I don't and I leave the best part last for you guys. Jessica told me apparently she will start trialing in Jin Massage on Tuesday, she was day off that day and near by so come to talk to the owner. Those of you who are regular for this place consider yourself very lucky. Good luck to you all and have fun!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So gather all infor together, Jin massage seems to have put some effort into its roster lately. Helen, Mimi and Coco looks to be the base team.

Jumper's intel is quite good so I assume Yaya must be good and now adding Jessica. If the owner can stabilize these two new girl, It is then going toward the right direction of a two girl small shop. It will be great if the shop can go back to it formal glory....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jessica is really fun, basically man's Jamberoo!! So where is this new place she work now?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's Jin's massage in Dulwich Hill

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for those information
    Good read too
    Saw Jessica’s photo taken at Jin massage’s busty lady

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Thanks for those information
    Good read too
    Saw Jessica’s photo taken at Jin massage’s busty lady
    Where do u see this photo?

Please share

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ics View Post
    Jessica is really fun, basically man's Jamberoo!! So where is this new place she work now?
    Haha that is the best comment i've seen. Remember their slogan....
    images (6).jpeg

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by massagecriticaus View Post
    So gather all infor together, Jin massage seems to have put some effort into its roster lately. Helen, Mimi and Coco looks to be the base team.

Jumper's intel is quite good so I assume Yaya must be good and now adding Jessica. If the owner can stabilize these two new girl, It is then going toward the right direction of a two girl small shop. It will be great if the shop can go back to it formal glory....
    I've seen Helen on Friday, Coco on Tuesday, Mimi on Wednesday and super busty Sophia on Thursday, her twin Vicky on Saturday.. . All pretty decent service and massage... Jessica will be next...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    I've seen Helen on Friday, Coco on Tuesday, Mimi on Wednesday and super busty Sophia on Thursday, her twin Vicky on Saturday.. . All pretty decent service and massage... Jessica will be next...
    Bro cmk, keep up the good work.
    Travelmate

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cmk76 View Post
    Bro CMK, long time no see wor...

Are you still planning to go today? If so we can do a lunch catch up if timing is right.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by moving4ward View Post
    Bro CMK, long time no see wor...

Are you still planning to go today? If so we can do a lunch catch up if timing is right.
    MF, it's been awhile... I caught up with Jessica on Tuesday last week. She is everything that you mentioned. I wouldn't say she was overly experienced, but she was willing to learn and try things for the first time...

It was a pretty lengthy courtship in the whole hour, where we flirted, chatted and explored each other. I could feel her goosebumps all over her thighs and arms...

Jessica is sweet, a friendly companion, a little timid for me, but loves to dance and is very entertaining... The session was pretty damn good, so no complaints from cmk...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodcock View Post
    Where do u see this photo?

Please share
    Hi woodcock
    Check this out, add their WeChat you will see real photos and updates
    Wechat: dulwichhill