Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wl bit rough when washing the tackle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol this thread is so funny haha 😆

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Howgoodwerethe80s View Post
    Haha yes the girls at the Korean shops like Midas back in the good old days could be a little rough but thorough especially on the table in the shower room. But what was to come made up for it.
    Ahh the shower bed yes ... damnn I didn't get to used that as well the spa she fills up .

I had booked a girl for 90mins was to busy eating her out.
    Time went out nd she said no time

BTW what they do with the shower bed? Just curious now. That was at m8 tho.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can't say iv had the same. What shops/ladies are you had this happen with? Usually they just put the body wash on their hands a give a HJ while cleaning the little fella. Can't say iv ever been scrubbed down with a shower mitt let alone steel wool

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Ahh the shower bed yes ... damnn I didn't get to used that as well the spa she fills up .

I had booked a girl for 90mins was to busy eating her out.
    Time went out nd she said no time

BTW what they do with the shower bed? Just curious now. That was at m8 tho.
    They just bodyslide front & back. It’s like a soapy massage. It was pretty easy to shoot your load twice in a 90 min session.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    How about those that can make you feel good while washing? The best washing technique I've experienced so far was from T Alin ex-GC. Super gentle, all the right skin on skin contact, DFK at the same time while giving the shaft a squeeze. I'm always fully erect after the shower with her, amazing!

I also don't really like some of the pussy sliding that the K girls do, particularly those that are not fully shaven. They tend to have some "lawn" at the front of their pussies that they like to continuously rub your dick glands part on. They seem to think that feels good because it seems to be part of their technique. Shit that part of my dick is too sensitive for that, it ends up feeling painful!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Jap Mika from 42 has a great wash technique where she pulls your hands in to feel all over her body during the wash.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    How about those that can make you feel good while washing? The best washing technique I've experienced so far was from T Alin ex-GC. Super gentle, all the right skin on skin contact, DFK at the same time while giving the shaft a squeeze. I'm always fully erect after the shower with her, amazing!

I also don't really like some of the pussy sliding that the K girls do, particularly those that are not fully shaven. They tend to have some "lawn" at the front of their pussies that they like to continuously rub your dick glands part on. They seem to think that feels good because it seems to be part of their technique. Shit that part of my dick is too sensitive for that, it ends up feeling painful!
    It really depends on whether the lawn gets cut or is fully natural.

(Its the cut ends which are the problem).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12