Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre Punt Butterflies

Junior Member(有D料到)

Pre Punt Butterflies

Always get anxiety/butterflies when im on my way to a punt/massage.

Anyone else get these feels?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Just imagine the girls have to go through everyday with customers. That's why my regular like me to text her on the day. She say relax her. The worse is new punter do booking and open the door don't know who is it. At one time my regular telling the reception she finished over the intercom and next was told to go to a room to service a guy for 45 minutes. She look at me and bits her chest.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    dont WLs see new punters most of the time anw? How bad can it be? What is the thing about new punters that turns off the WL?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Even after over 1,000 punts I still get the butterflies in the stomach, and the nervous excitement before every punt.
    That's a good thing. Punting should get your heart racing, your blood pumping, and fill you with nervous energy.
    When I don't get that feeling anymore, then that's probably when it's time to find a new hobby.
    If you are walking into a punt feeling like you are going to work or the supermarket, then you probably shouldn't be punting.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Even after over 1,000 punts I still get the butterflies in the stomach, and the nervous excitement before every punt.
    That's a good thing. Punting should get your heart racing, your blood pumping, and fill you with nervous energy.
    When I don't get that feeling anymore, then that's probably when it's time to find a new hobby.
    If you are walking into a punt feeling like you are going to work or the supermarket, then you probably shouldn't be punting.
    What he said 100 per cent.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Pre punt is 40% of the excitement for me

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I sometimes get them if see a girl who isn’t a regular. Other than that only when entering or leaving a premises. Now I just put a face mask on & I take it off soon as the door closes when entering

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love them butterflies. The nerves! It's excitement. I just wish I got them like my first time still. I remember being so shakey, like on a rollercoaster before it dips.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very true, even on tinder dates I get the same feels. I think the nerves go away when you're comfortable with a girl like the 1st person replied.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I don’t get too nervous because I am shitting myself I will be seen going in or coming out.

Hahaha anyone got busted and had to front the missus 🤣

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Im glad that this thread has been posted. I posted an exact same type of thread years ago. At that time there were a couple of terrible trolls on this site that shot me down.
    I get the feels every single time i punt, thats half of the reason i do it. Not a dtug user or anything other so the natural high from pubting is my go to.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

At first yes... after years of punting, I'd learned to just chill on the couch now and feel like a king lol! Maybe in a new shop, but after chatting and getting along with the massaman...the butterflies fly...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Roger
    Yep got busted, asked to stop, im now divorced and single. Living my best life fifo worker. Still punting.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I also got it just for first few punts. Now never felt that way again

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    At first yes... after years of punting, I'd learned to just chill on the couch now and feel like a king lol! Maybe in a new shop, but after chatting and getting along with the massaman...the butterflies fly...
    "Massaman" is a Thai curry (and very yummy) and how much "punting"do you actually do, you said you were in your mid 20,s in an earlier post and after your "years" of punting it must have been a very early start for you..You seem to have a lot of of advice for someone so young...

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    "Massaman" is a Thai curry (and very yummy) and how much "punting"do you actually do, you said you were in your mid 20,s in an earlier post and after your "years" of punting it must have been a very early start for you..You seem to have a lot of of advice for someone so young...
    LMAO thanks for picking that up 'Mamasan' and yes Massaman is so yummy hahaha~ um actually started early 20s, now I'm late 20s to clarify things... young? nahhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    LMAO thanks for picking that up 'Mamasan' and yes Massaman is so yummy hahaha~ um actually started early 20s, now I'm late 20s to clarify things... young? nahhhh....
    Don't worry about this arse clown, sounds like you have been punting around the same time, only he is 50 years older and a creep.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Don't worry about this arse clown, sounds like you have been punting around the same time, only he is 50 years older and a creep.
    Your back to your usual disturbing posts, at ieast this arse clown wears a condom and doesnt spread std's and refuses to say where he caught it, probably why you took down the list of your top 5 punts, you are the low life old creep who should have retired when you said you were, you are lucky you seem to be a protected species on this forum...you want to keep this up????? Also its about 40 years older and you aren't far behind..You must be living in a bus shelter by now, what you said you did at your age and infecting people close to you is despicable and you are in no position to pass judgement on anyone....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i get butterflies when entering the shop but after that its fine.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast