Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pre Punt Butterflies

Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Your back to your usual disturbing posts, at ieast this arse clown wears a condom and doesnt spread std's and refuses to say where he caught it, probably why you took down the list of your top 5 punts, you are the low life old creep who should have retired when you said you were, you are lucky you seem to be a protected species on this forum...you want to keep this up????? Also its about 40 years older and you aren't far behind..You must be living in a bus shelter by now, what you said you did at your age and infecting people close to you is despicable and you are in no position to pass judgement on anyone....
    hahaha, I remember you gloating about your bareback conquests, you are pathetic.

Banned
    Hey I am not the one who gave his wife the clap, go away scum....I think you are the pathetic one...if you want to continue I have plenty of stuff you have sent me I can can put it up there if you want to, I am happy to let all this crap go, its really boring and you are a goose..........

Hey I am not the one who gave his wife the clap, go away scum....I think you are the pathetic one...
    Yeah fucked up royally, but you make out like it was intentional, I had little/no symptoms. Coming at me for natural service when you have done it yourself stinks of hypocrisy, but I would expect nothing less from you, you are just lucky you never picked any STI's up

i have had a few people say it was a good thing to share my story.
    At least I manned up, informed everyone possibly affected and took responsibility for my actions, unlike you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Yeah fucked up royally, but you make out like it was intentional, I had little/no symptoms. Coming at me for natural service when you have done it yourself stinks of hypocrisy, but I would expect nothing less from you, you are just lucky you never picked any STI's up

i have had a few people say it was a good thing to share my story.
    At least I manned up, informed everyone possibly affected and took responsibility for my actions, unlike you.
    Who have you informed, you never posted anything, what about your wife, you are full of crap, who are the girls you have infected, where are the shops, and who have you infected, what shops have you manned up to, go away you moron I am not the one who got the clap..you cant argue with morons.. cheers

Who have you informed, you never posted anything, what about your wife, you are full of crap, who are the girls you have infected, where are the shops, and who have you infected, what shops have you manned up to, go away you moron I am not the one who got the clap
    I told the shops and girls directly and was thanked by them all, because it meant to them that I care. Why do I have to post it here? Once again, stinks of hypocrisy when you don't share any Intel on the girls you see for fear of someone 'stealing' them from you, like you own them.....

Banned
    I told the shops and girls directly. Why do I have to post it here? Once again, stinks of hypocrisy when you don't share any Intel on the girls you see for fear of someone 'stealing' them from you, like you own them.....
    What shops were they, I think alot of guys would like to know....

Banned
    I told the shops and girls directly. Why do I have to post it here? Once again, stinks of hypocrisy when you don't share any Intel on the girls you see for fear of someone 'stealing' them from you, like you own them.....
    What shops were they, I think alot of guys would like to know...we are talking about spreading the clap not me worried about girls been stolen, you are delusional..I think not sharing intel on girls is a bit different than catching the clap and not giving any info , last post for me , you are grabbing at straws............

What shops were they, I think alot of guys would like to know.......
    Self appointed spokesman for the punting public now. Naming shops and girls in this scenario doesn't serve any purpose and to be honest, you are the only person that has asked who and where. It happened over 3 months ago and everyone affected are now clear and didn't work or in my case, have sex until the results came back. Your track record of causing working girls grief and then taking the moral high ground on a punting forum males me laugh. I have seen the shit messages you have sent to various MLs over the years which is precisely why I stopped talking to you..

Banned
    Self appointed spokesman for the punting public now. Naming shops and girls in this scenario doesn't serve any purpose and to be honest, you are the only person that has asked who and where. It happened over 3 months ago and everyone affected are now clear and didn't work or in my case, have sex until the results came back. Your track record of causing working girls grief and then taking the moral high ground on a punting forum males me laugh. I have seen the shit messages you have sent to various MLs over the years which is precisely why I stopped talking to you..
    Whatever you think , no point in arguing with morons and remember you are the one that gave your wife the clap.......As I said before your opinion on anything means jackshit...cheers

Whatever you think , no point in arguing with morons and remember you are the one that gave your wife the clap.......As I said before your opinion on anything means jackshit...cheers
    lol you are right, it's not my opinion of you that matters here, it's the girls opinion of you!

Banned
    lol you are right, it's not my opinion of you that matters here, it's the girls opinion of you!
    You are dodging what I said, you gave your wife the clap, cant you comprehend that, its got nothing to do with me, you are a lowlife, just accept it...

You are dodging what I said, you gave your wife the clap, cant you comprehend that, its got nothing to do with me, you are a lowlife, just accept it...
    Dodging it? Must have been the other Raybo that originally posted it on here then.

I pity your family having to tolerate the moron that you clearly are.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    LMAO thanks for picking that up 'Mamasan' and yes Massaman is so yummy hahaha~ um actually started early 20s, now I'm late 20s to clarify things... young? nahhhh....
    Same age as me brother

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Popcorn worthy thread (nom nom nom)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    More importantly.. why would anyone go natty with a WL? Seems irresponsible

Yo gentlemen, lets put ego away and be civilised beings lmao!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolpunt View Post
    More importantly.. why would anyone go natty with a WL? Seems irresponsible
    Off course it's not responsible but given the chance and in the heat of the moment. A lot of guys would cave.

Banned
    Dodging it? Must have been the other Raybo that originally posted it on here then.

I pity your family having to tolerate the moron that you clearly are.
    My family are very close, no secrets, clearly you would have a few with yours.......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Koolpunt View Post
    Same age as me brother
    And that's the only person you should call "Bro"

And that's the only person you should call "Bro"
    Excuse you, what do you mean by that?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast