Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tatiana - Belmore - Columbian - Late 20s - Stunning Girl, Rushed Service

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sswilighy View Post
    ok i went to see what the fuss is about and i'll give my review. Those that read my reviews know i don't hype things:

Look: agree with the above but i'll tone it down a bit. i think her face is pretty, but not a "stunner". i do slightly agree with the ana de mares look a like comments but older (which adds more than you think). so for me, i'd give it 7/10 where average is 5. So above average, you could say pretty. but i wouldnt say stunner.

body: ok, this is where i disagree with the reviews of "9/10". I would give this 4-5/10 but very much your taste here. my BIG issue is that she is short. whilst she is curvy, bordering "fat", the big problem is she is short. so what i mean is, when you add curvy/fat with short you get "round". if you get me. feels and looks like a snowman in some ways.

So what does this mean for Look + body? if i walked pass on the street, i wouldnt turn around or have any wild fantasies...put it that way. i would of went "hey, not a bad face but how short and stocky is she". thats it. absolutely, not a head turner for me.

Service: agree with the above so won't bother typing it.

overall, wont go again but i appreciate the reviews from all. everyone has different taste.
    Helpful to have the other perspective. 9/10 is in the eye of the beholder. Generally the rate is the dead giveaway. Not to many JLo’s going at $300/hr unless it’s their first rodeo at 18.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12