Thread: Just want to say Thankyou Fellow Punters , My first Post...

Post Just want to say Thankyou Fellow Punters , My first Post...

Hello Fellow Punters

I'm the Newbie , this is my first post , may i say that i have been reading many posts on this forum , for many years ,and have learnt a lot and still learning , Thank You ALL

With out the insite of fellow punters ,i and many others , would not have had as many great punts , and places to go for good service ,
    before i found this forum , aus99 , i was having a lot of bad 'punts' ,as the word once suggested to me , it was go in pick a girl , hope for the best ,
    a 50/50 chance of a good out come,

In a way you , the posters , are my guides, to a better outcome ,

I finally joined , auss99 , so i could have a say , and contribute to fellow punters , and share my experiences , and add updates , and what i have learnt over the years ...

I hope that fellow punters will give me helpful hints, on my posts , and continue to guide me ,

Once again , i thankyou

the mailman

Welcome brother
    Good post to start with

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by themailman View Post
    Hello Fellow Punters

I'm the Newbie , this is my first post , may i say that i have been reading many posts on this forum , for many years ,and have learnt a lot and still learning , Thank You ALL

With out the insite of fellow punters ,i and many others , would not have had as many great punts , and places to go for good service ,
    before i found this forum , aus99 , i was having a lot of bad 'punts' ,as the word once suggested to me , it was go in pick a girl , hope for the best ,
    a 50/50 chance of a good out come,

In a way you , the posters , are my guides, to a better outcome ,

I finally joined , auss99 , so i could have a say , and contribute to fellow punters , and share my experiences , and add updates , and what i have learnt over the years ...

I hope that fellow punters will give me helpful hints, on my posts , and continue to guide me ,

Once again , i thankyou

the mailman
    So tell us what is the best smash and grab this far?

Welcome to the forum Mailman,

Hopefully you have picked an appropriate user name and have lots of reviews and punting mails to share.

Cheers

You're welcome bro

Quote Originally Posted by 2168398
    Welcome to the forum Mailman,

Hopefully you have picked an appropriate user name and have lots of reviews and punting mails to share.

Cheers
    Thanks for the welcome , AHLUNGOR , I have read lots of your posts , and have found them g8 and amusing at times ,
    Hopefully , my adventures help other punters , too

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    So tell us what is the best smash and grab this far?
    Hi Rogeryou
    i see your a newbie too , welcome ,

To me there are no best places , all have there problems , what works for me may not work for you ,

There are many good WL ,to be found , be it a parlour or private , depending on your flavour , there are plenty of suggestions on the forum,
    Last edited by themailman; 25-03-2021 at 08:38 PM. Reason: deleted a part of the text

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by themailman View Post
    Hi Rogeryou
    i see your a newbie too , welcome ,

To me there are no best places , all have there problems , what works for me may not work for you ,

There are many good places , be it a parlour or private , depending on your flavour , there are plenty of suggestions on the forum,
    Thanks bro and yea agree

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks bro Mailman, I think that pretty much sums it up. I've been reading about a year and only just signed up. It has been very helpful