Thread: Sarah - De Nile - A river of dissapointment

Junior Member(有D料到)

Sarah - De Nile - A river of dissapointment

Visited date: 24.03.2021
    WL's : Sarah
    Shop Name: Sugarbaby Rose (eden massage) whatever they are trying to rebrand themselves as.
    Rate :Premium Service $250. But apparently when you get trapped in the room the price goes up to $300.

Short summary - bait and switch and annoyed.

My experience/ recommendation;
    Don't fucking do it. I assumed there was new management in store. Previous punters had reflected on how eden massage was bait and switch. This is excatly the same.

It's my own fault for not following my own rules. If something looks to good to be true it must be.... And this place certainly is. They may have a slick website up and sharp photos. But brothers don't beleive their bullshit.

I was expecting a perky little hardbody. What I got was dissapointment.

I had a booking with Sarah. My expectations were obviously high. 22 yo Egyptian woman. I was blinded by my penis. How I should have read the warning signs.

When she walked into the room I was instantly dissapointed. She was definately not the woman in the website photos and I dispute her age as 22. I'd maybe add 10 perhaps 20 years onto that.

Her breasts are nice but apart from that she has a weird body shape that I didn't find attractive. She's friendly enough but comes across as a little bit of a snake. I was instantly pissed off when the boss asked for $300 for the hour instead of $250 as advertised - this was before I had seen her. No mention of the price change is shown online or in the text messages I received. This was sprung on me as I waited in the room. I should have fucking walked after that but I didn't to my regret. My reptile brain rationalised that if they were asking for more she must be hot.

She's not. Very average. Less than so. With my money gone I tried to make the best of things. I had to shower by myself. Apparently that went out the window with the price increase.

She talks a lot and it's obviously time wasting. Really lazy approach. BBBJ and DFK and is another $100 each apparently. Her blowjob is weak and substandard. Won't even get her mouth over the head and does that two hand thing to avoid any effort. She has weak knees so she can't do it for long. There are so many I can't do this I can't do that. Fucking irritating.

Missionary was fucking wasteful. She keeps her legs in a position to make it just annoying.

It got to a point where I just had enough and left. I managed to have a look at the other woman working in the shop. None of them resembled the photos on the website. Old and round.

It really made me appreciate the effort 42Glades, N5m, Parramatta Blossom and Top Ryde put into an honest approach.

Todays experienced just fucking ruined my day. I'm going to take some time of from punting and only deal with reputable shops from now on.

If you guys have a look at my history I only try to post positive reviews unless I feel a negative review is warranted. I've had many the dissapointing punt where I've posted nothing.

But I'd steer clear of this place. At the very least steer clear of Sarah.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by asahi View Post
    Visited date: 24.03.2021
    WL's : Sarah
    Shop Name: Sugarbaby Rose (eden massage) whatever they are trying to rebrand themselves as.
    Rate :Premium Service $250. But apparently when you get trapped in the room the price goes up to $300.

Short summary - bait and switch and annoyed.

My experience/ recommendation;
    Don't fucking do it. I assumed there was new management in store. Previous punters had reflected on how eden massage was bait and switch. This is excatly the same.

It's my own fault for not following my own rules. If something looks to good to be true it must be.... And this place certainly is. They may have a slick website up and sharp photos. But brothers don't beleive their bullshit.

I was expecting a perky little hardbody. What I got was dissapointment.

I had a booking with Sarah. My expectations were obviously high. 22 yo Egyptian woman. I was blinded by my penis. How I should have read the warning signs.

When she walked into the room I was instantly dissapointed. She was definately not the woman in the website photos and I dispute her age as 22. I'd maybe add 10 perhaps 20 years onto that.

Her breasts are nice but apart from that she has a weird body shape that I didn't find attractive. She's friendly enough but comes across as a little bit of a snake. I was instantly pissed off when the boss asked for $300 for the hour instead of $250 as advertised - this was before I had seen her. No mention of the price change is shown online or in the text messages I received. This was sprung on me as I waited in the room. I should have fucking walked after that but I didn't to my regret. My reptile brain rationalised that if they were asking for more she must be hot.

She's not. Very average. Less than so. With my money gone I tried to make the best of things. I had to shower by myself. Apparently that went out the window with the price increase.

She talks a lot and it's obviously time wasting. Really lazy approach. BBBJ and DFK and is another $100 each apparently. Her blowjob is weak and substandard. Won't even get her mouth over the head and does that two hand thing to avoid any effort. She has weak knees so she can't do it for long. There are so many I can't do this I can't do that. Fucking irritating.

Missionary was fucking wasteful. She keeps her legs in a position to make it just annoying.

It got to a point where I just had enough and left. I managed to have a look at the other woman working in the shop. None of them resembled the photos on the website. Old and round.

It really made me appreciate the effort 42Glades, N5m, Parramatta Blossom and Top Ryde put into an honest approach.

Todays experienced just fucking ruined my day. I'm going to take some time of from punting and only deal with reputable shops from now on.

If you guys have a look at my history I only try to post positive reviews unless I feel a negative review is warranted. I've had many the dissapointing punt where I've posted nothing.

But I'd steer clear of this place. At the very least steer clear of Sarah.
    Wow that sucks! Thanks for taking one for the team bro Asahi...it used to mention that Sarah would be $300 instead of $600 on the old website... You're right on the new one it doesn't.

As you I had high hopes of this place with the supposedly new management but I guess it's just shop name change... Shame on them, old Eden had some awesome Japanese girls and now it seems that the new management drove it to the ground.

That’s suck with the establishment I used to visit one of my regular there
    Will stay with trusted establishments

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Such a shame. She looks so hot in her video!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol sounds like the rebranded as the original name has too much of a bad rep.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Max69hard2 View Post
    Such a shame. She looks so hot in her video!
    My thoughts exactly.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Definitely avoid this place

Exact same experience for me. Everyone should avoid this place. I questioned the manager on the way out and he got very aggressive

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review! Looks like it's smart to steer clear of this place.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Basically every review of this place is the same...it's trash.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I was asking about the place in a different thread and was trying to be positive but some things never change!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Damn, the pictures of Belle got me keen. At least reviews like this helped me steer clear. So thanks for the heads up!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    429 City is now also advertising Egyptian “Sarah”. Same photo and same video. If only it was really her! She looks so hot!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    The pic looks so tempted, thanks for the report. Save a few bucks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thank you for the review, I was thinking of visiting Sarah.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kinda glad saw this before the booking, thanks bro