Thread: Shops around Ferny Hills/Arana Hills/Keperra

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shops around Ferny Hills/Arana Hills/Keperra

Hi All.

First post... be kind

I've punted a few times - only chasing a 'relaxing' service, no FS. I've tried a couple of places at Mitchelton a while back, and more recently a shop in Arana Hills. The latter was a 6/10 massage, but ended a 9/10. Quickest/best i've had - which says something cause it can take them some time normally to get me relaxed. ML allowed touching, and was able to play with her a little on the flip, all for a pineapple. There was a hint of FS being available (i.e. bring more cash next time for other extras), but I'm not chasing that - I can get that at home.

Am keen to know if there are any other shops around that I should try. I used to be settled on a ML at a shop at Mitchelton, but she moved on, and so I'm looking around to find a new place to settle on.

Sorry - terrible with names - so can't remember any of them!

Cheers,
    SH.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review. I often go to a nice little place SS Ravissant Massage on Samford Rd Gaythorne. They do not advertise, but do have some charming young Korean staff, who are very willing help with any needs you have. They also have a discreet rear entrance if you don’t want to use the front door. A little gem of a place.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Which shop did you fav move on from? I had one move. on from Thai Diamond which was a shame.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It was SS-R, but some time ago now. At the time I recall they only offer the most basic single pineapple extra, not sure if any of the girls are offering others?

Keen to hear what else is on offer in the area too... have not tried Thai Diamond - worth a visit?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had 4/5 good visits there. One was great, but she's taken off to Thailand now.