Thread: Returned to Sydney - Point me in the right places!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Returned to Sydney - Point me in the right places!

Hi guys.

Due to work commitments and then the Pandemic, I've been away from Sydney (and the country) for 2 years.

Prior to going, the most reliable place near me (North + CBD) had been Ginza, and I had a couple of regular favourites there. THey've all seemed to move on with their lives though.

I had found the odd gem in other places, but nothing consistent.

I popped into Ginza last week, and whilst the WL was enthusiastic and accommodating, I had zero chemistry or connection, and I personally find it hard to function that way. Left the session without finishing. Detracted a little from that experience.

But, any recommended places to re-kindle my fire? Maybe the WL was just an unlucky pick, give Ginza another go? or has the quality slipped? Also didnt see Wilson there, he would have typically given me the low down, but that didnt happen this time.

how about their sister shop 279?

359 Riley, 206 commonwealth, how are they these days? Reading ARs are so hit and miss for me.
    Thanks for any pointers.

Welcome back, for someone who was a member back in 2012, it’s interesting to see that this is your first ever post !

I’m pretty sure if you had posted some reviews before with your great Ginza sessions then someone like Rooter can point you to the right direction knowing your likes and preferences ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've found solid service at 227 North Strathfield, and at 429 Massage Leichhardt. 14 Burwood Concord is a bit hit and miss. Avoid Bellevue 12 unless you're into GILFs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is there any review on 227 North Strathfield?
    Hardly find any info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Use the search function...