Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How do you go about trying a new massage shop?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

How do you go about trying a new massage shop?

Was walking a bit and saw a few massage shops.
    Some looked more like rnt ones from the outside and others looked very legit.

Had a quick research on the shop/address, some prices are similar to other confirmed rnts around the area. By confirmed, i mean reviews/roster posted on rnt sites/forums.

Some dont have the tell tale signs of rnt, like roster/wechat or girl pics on their site. Just the typical phone contact number.

So made me wonder, how do most of you guys scope out or try these shops? Just go in and ask for a massage and say how long? I guess asking for a lineup on a shop that you arent sure offers rnt is the easiest way to get bad looks or even asked to leave if theyre a legit massage shop.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Typically, if it isn't a 'Thai Massage' shop, and if the windows are covered either by signage or just with some sort of cladding or paper, safe bet that it's a R&T place. Also Chinese shops that don't offer acupuncture usually = R&T. Back entry = R&T.

Basically, if you look at the shop and have to wonder 'is this a legit massage shop'... it's probably R&T.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Well basically you walk in the front door ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    for work i travel to few places and when im free and feel like a massage i would go into one and see how it goes. If its good then i come back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A few years back when I was at UNi I had friends all over sydney especially out west which I never use to go to. If I was to ever go there to meet up with them for house parties or something I usuallly look up places before hand.

Unfortunately heaps of places out there aren’t reviewed and being young I felt adventurous I would look up digital versions of newspapers in those areas and scope them out. I would say my success rate was really low probably 1 in 10 were any good did find some gems though.

Nowadays I just browse forums like this and find reviewed place I feel like a disappointing punt now puts me off my day while before it was like what ever

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by letsgo View Post
    A few years back when I was at UNi I had friends all over sydney especially out west which I never use to go to. If I was to ever go there to meet up with them for house parties or something I usuallly look up places before hand.

Unfortunately heaps of places out there aren’t reviewed and being young I felt adventurous I would look up digital versions of newspapers in those areas and scope them out. I would say my success rate was really low probably 1 in 10 were any good did find some gems though.

Nowadays I just browse forums like this and find reviewed place I feel like a disappointing punt now puts me off my day while before it was like what ever
    What, you were at Uni and went to house parties and never scored?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In my opinion, the neon flashing sign in the front window that says OPEN is generally a RNT joint.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

Had a quick research on the shop/address, some prices are similar to other confirmed rnts around the area. By confirmed, i mean reviews/roster posted on rnt sites/forums.

Some dont have the tell tale signs of rnt, like roster/wechat or girl pics on their site. Just the typical phone contact number.

So made me wonder, how do most of you guys scope out or try these shops? Just go in and ask for a massage and say how long? I guess asking for a lineup on a shop that you arent sure offers rnt is the easiest way to get bad looks or even asked to leave if theyre a legit massage shop.

������������������������������

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    What, you were at Uni and went to house parties and never scored?
    Yeah I did score and fuck around in uni.

I went to rnt purely because I was really active gym and sports so I was always sore so a good massage was needed and nothing puts me more in the mood of a tug after that. Never had fs in those stores though didn’t need it

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCore View Post
    In my opinion, the neon flashing sign in the front window that says OPEN is generally a RNT joint.
    Pretty well any Chinese massage that is not in a shopping centre will be worth a trial.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Pretty well any Chinese massage that is not in a shopping centre will be worth a trial.
    I second that, and please make sure they don’t have any male masseuse........ 😆

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    i usually call and ask what country girls are on. and if they are smart enough, they usually catch my drift

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    If the shop advertises the girl’s cup size - then it’s usually a RTN

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Just go in and try. No big deal.

Sometimes my regular tell me they also work in a different shop, then just i try new shop.

Sometimes some known owner open another shop, here I come.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Probably 80 to 90% of Chinese massage shops are R&T and around 50% of Thai places are R&T. Rough figures only.
    Chinese R&Ts are usually pretty easy to spot.
    Thai ones can be more difficult.
    Usually if they have male and female staff or the girls wear traditional Thai clothes or are more mature and chubby then it's probably legit massage only.
    If you spot young slim women in short shorts or mini skirts or tank tops then it's almost certainly a R&T.

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Tried out a new massage place last week. I was on my way to one of my regular RNT shops in the CBD and I noticed a new shop just a few doors down (actually it had been there for a while but I never noticed it before).

I thought I would give it a try, I had no intell on this shop but had all the outward signs of a RNT, dingy stairwell to walk up to the shop, buzzer to get entry etc...

The mamasan answers the door , I pay for a 45 min oil massage and she directs me to the room and asks me to take my clothes off and lay on the table. A few minutes later the ML comes in. She is young and attractive, she is dressed conservatively but attractive. She asks if I want oil to which I say “yes”. We have a good conversation about traveling in Asia, she even flirts with me telling me I have a nice body, very strong she says. She massages me all over including my bare buttocks.

With about 15 mins to go the ML says she will get a wet towel to wipe me down. She comes back in, wipes me down including a bit of TT with the towel. I’m thinking next comes the turn over and the offer of extras. But no, instead she continues to massage me, shaking my arms and giving me the chop chop...this goes on for a while, I’m enjoying it but worried that she is not leaving enough time for part 2. Soon enough the 15 mins is gone and the girl says “That’s all, thank you” and walks out the door. I guess I just paid $70 for a regular massage!!! Haha....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Probably 80 to 90% of Chinese massage shops are R&T and around 50% of Thai places are R&T. Rough figures only.
    Chinese R&Ts are usually pretty easy to spot.
    Thai ones can be more difficult.
    Usually if they have male and female staff or the girls wear traditional Thai clothes or are more mature and chubby then it's probably legit massage only.
    If you spot young slim women in short shorts or mini skirts or tank tops then it's almost certainly a R&T.
    Do thai places have moatly just thai mls?
    Only ever been to 3 massage shops and theyre almost all just chinese mls.

Funny the last 2 chinese mls were calling me "darling", but already had a bit of info that the shops were offering extras.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    Tried out a new massage place last week. I was on my way to one of my regular RNT shops in the CBD and I noticed a new shop just a few doors down (actually it had been there for a while but I never noticed it before).

I thought I would give it a try, I had no intell on this shop but had all the outward signs of a RNT, dingy stairwell to walk up to the shop, buzzer to get entry etc...

The mamasan answers the door , I pay for a 45 min oil massage and she directs me to the room and asks me to take my clothes off and lay on the table. A few minutes later the ML comes in. She is young and attractive, she is dressed conservatively but attractive. She asks if I want oil to which I say “yes”. We have a good conversation about traveling in Asia, she even flirts with me telling me I have a nice body, very strong she says. She massages me all over including my bare buttocks.

With about 15 mins to go the ML says she will get a wet towel to wipe me down. She comes back in, wipes me down including a bit of TT with the towel. I’m thinking next comes the turn over and the offer of extras. But no, instead she continues to massage me, shaking my arms and giving me the chop chop...this goes on for a while, I’m enjoying it but worried that she is not leaving enough time for part 2. Soon enough the 15 mins is gone and the girl says “That’s all, thank you” and walks out the door. I guess I just paid $70 for a regular massage!!! Haha....
    Damn, was hoping there would be a happy ending to the story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post

Mate Just go to renwick baby massage they are a RnT with massage amazing skills. B2B great prices And also offer Prostate massage strap on and different girls offer other extras ypu just go to ask.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you can’t see inside and it has the red flashing open sign you are good to go 👍

I always ask what extras they do straight up as I prefer to blow straight away and then have a relaxing massage. I even sometimes tel them I want to get 2 shots off😂

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast