Establishment : Kellys Five dock

Date of Visit: March 2021

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.kellysasianflowers.com.au

Phone : 9713 9378

Hours of Business : 10am to late..

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : b-cup, slim, very sexy

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided :. BBBJ, DATY, 69, COB, FS, all the good stuff, and very attentive.

Recommend? Yes

I hadn't been to Kellys for a while because of various reasons and had been keen to hook up with Mimi.

Rang and booked with Kelly the day before for a 2 hr session at midday, I arrived on time and Mimi had only arrived a few minutes before me, financials settled into the shower and time for the fun.

Mimi loves a chat so be prepared to here some funny stories about other punters and shops. Her English is pretty good and shes a very nice girl.

After a short while I started to wonder if she was going to talk for the whole session when suddenly she pushed me back, looked at me and said "you lie down, I suck" which is pretty much what happened. Good BBBJ skills and very attentive, I was thoroughly enjoying myself and had to call a halt before I popped my cork.

I flipped her over and went to town on her DATY she started getting very wet and stopped me before she came. On with the PPE and proceeded through Cowgirl, mish, doggy, face to face on our sides and finishing with me standing beside the bed with her in mish playing with her vibrator and COB

This had been a long slow session and very sexy. I didn't have the energy for round 2 and only had 30 minutes left so showered and had a chat and some snacks.

Mimi is a really lovely girl and if you connect with her you're in for a special time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry bro I didn't ask or try, I suppose like most girls if she likes you then your a chance.