Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 429 City

Senior Member(無間使者)

429 City

Just curious to know of people who have visited here - do the girls know how to do massage? Or is it basically just WL and they do a bit light touching?

thanks

Junior Member(有D料到) smiling wide's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy View Post
    Avoid the place. Went there once, never again. Rooms are dirty and girls below average. This was about 3 years ago so it might have changed.
    I second this comment. I've have 3/3 dud punts. Girls were unenthusiastic. In fact, the place is ranked as my worst punts of all time. Shower was clean but the sheets and towels weren't. Towels were wet at one point so I wasn't sure if the previous client had used it or whether it wasn't dried enough before being hung up...

Sent from my SM-A505YN using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oof. Good enough for me. Will stay away

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That’s is such a shame how lovely does TIA (Korean) look she the one in a black bikini

FB6F011C-2E3E-4E1A-B1B5-5A30C8F23C77.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree, ugly girls, run down shop. There's so many great places nearby in Surry Hills worth the visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What shops do you like that are nearby?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I once saw a skimpily clad old WL chasing after a rat on the roof of this establishment brandishing a cleaver. I remember thinking at that moment in time "that's ironic, a pork chop wielding a chopper!".

Quote Originally Posted by anonymouspunter View Post
    If you're referring to that Central location, right in the heart of Chinatown, forget about it. No decent girl would want to be seen walking into an establishment near where they live. That is the problem with City brothels, they are too Central. The only things you can get with decent returns in the city are either RNT or agency type outfits operating out of apartments and hotels (MOC, etc).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    If you're referring to that Central location, right in the heart of Chinatown, forget about it. No decent girl would want to be seen walking into an establishment near where they live. That is the problem with City brothels, they are too Central. The only things you can get with decent returns in the city are either RNT or agency type outfits operating out of apartments and hotels (MOC, etc).
    Ive only been yo massage places and brothels.
    What would be your top tips for newbies wanting to try agencies operating in hotels/apartments?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Ive only been yo massage places and brothels.
    What would be your top tips for newbies wanting to try agencies operating in hotels/apartments?

I'm no expert. I used to do them years ago before the rise of Ginza. Having said that I have a few obvious pointers:

- stick with the older agencies, eg. My outcall, sydgorgeous, etc. They are still around after so long for a good reason.
    - use this forum to weed out bad operators. There was one agency trying to use the Dreamgirls name offering K-girls recently. They were absolutely shit, some bros called them out here in the forum.
    - do not skimp on cost. If you see a girl going for $400 /hour at an agency when most of the others are $450/hour, there's probably a good reason that girl is cheaper than the rest!
    - don't be shy, ask the agency which girl is good, give all the details of what you like (tall short fat skinny young old etc)

Happy hunting!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    I'm no expert. I used to do them years ago before the rise of Ginza. Having said that I have a few obvious pointers:

- stick with the older agencies, eg. My outcall, sydgorgeous, etc. They are still around after so long for a good reason.
    - use this forum to weed out bad operators. There was one agency trying to use the Dreamgirls name offering K-girls recently. They were absolutely shit, some bros called them out here in the forum.
    - do not skimp on cost. If you see a girl going for $400 /hour at an agency when most of the others are $450/hour, there's probably a good reason that girl is cheaper than the rest!
    - don't be shy, ask the agency which girl is good, give all the details of what you like (tall short fat skinny young old etc)

Happy hunting!
    Thanks for the tips.
    Probably wont vlbe trying it out soon as the prices are higher than what im used to and comfortable of spending currently.
    But will definitely come in handy when i decide to try these agencies in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by tawer5ag View Post
    Thanks for the tips.
    Probably wont vlbe trying it out soon as the prices are higher than what im used to and comfortable of spending currently.
    But will definitely come in handy when i decide to try these agencies in the future.

Yes bro, will definitely cost more than going to a shop, where you can get all sorts... 30 mins bookings, cheaper shops out in the burbs, etc.
    Their target market is very niche... People who live or work in the City and don't want to travel far for a decent punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Start with Ginza Empire or Sakura Palace. If you have plenty of coin to burn, try A T o ugh More Class

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just curious to know of people who have visited here - do the girls know how to do massage? Or is it basically just WL and they do a bit light touching?

thanks
    Avoid at all costs. Terrible punt, rushed service. I paid for diamond service and regret to this day for the lost money. I told them immediately about the substandard service, but their response was rude. Will never set my foot there again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some of the girls look hot in photo though? hahaha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    That’s is such a shame how lovely does TIA (Korean) look she the one in a black bikini

FB6F011C-2E3E-4E1A-B1B5-5A30C8F23C77.jpg
    If you like massage and want a really hot korean, as in kpop hot + young, then I recommend Milk (yes thats her name) at CBD style massage. But you will only get standard NHJ

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Syd 99, girls looked nothing like the photos and a high price as well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Copy CBD style massage here I come
    Quote Originally Posted by yowser View Post
    If you like massage and want a really hot korean, as in kpop hot + young, then I recommend Milk (yes thats her name) at CBD style massage. But you will only get standard NHJ

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by doyouseewhatisee View Post
    Copy CBD style massage here I come
    That place flies under the radar… it’s brilliant

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by stones View Post
    I tried Syd 99, girls looked nothing like the photos and a high price as well
    you mean Tiffany? the rate is insane, 1hr for 320 dollars

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast