Only had limited time & only available in morning at NBM was Linda. Surprisingly (?) I’m quite sure wechat picture wasn’t her, although she’s likely as inexperienced as promised. Pleasant to look at and chat to. Massage was just rubbing, with the odd elbow and lots of oil, and concentrated on legs. When Pt.2 eventually came along she left her grannie undies on until I asked for removal. Little other interaction was welcomed then a very perfunctory rub of her sizeable boobs on the body before she smothered me with them ...literally. Planted them in my face, nipples up my nose and swapped them regularly! How anyone could think that sexy is beyond me, but she kept doing it while I waited to see where it was going, couldn’t breathe & stopped her.
She offered prostate massage or HJ but I was a bit gun shy by now, with survival instinct kicking in, and showered and left 10 minutes early. Maybe more direction or experience will improve and YMMV, but I walked out thinking that $120 could have been an awful lot better spent!