Thread: V Anna. WOW. I would definitely come back to Fuck her again

V Anna. WOW. I would definitely come back to Fuck her again

Early this month, I decided to try V Anna. I have never been with WL from Vietnam, and I am curious. It is always first in everything.

First impression of her. She has a charming face (keen- to-, please face), a very sexy slim body and a big breast. Her personality is amicable, she can speak English with an accent, but I can understand what she is saying.
    We had a small chat before our session start; we proceed to gargle with mouthwash and went to the shower.
    She did BBBJ during this session which was Ginza standard.

Proceed to the bed; I opted out of cat bath because going to Ginza a couple of times, you will get bored from doing cat bath. Maybe it is just me.

She began sucking my dick; her technique is good. I can feel that she can put everything in. As she continued to suck it for 15 minutes, I was close to cumming, and I asked if I can CIM. She said yes, and she began to start vigorously sucking, and when I came, she deep throated my dick, and she nearly choked from my dick and my cum. But holy shit, the sensation of cumming while she was deepthroating my dick was phenomenal. She continued by swallowing my cum. To my surprise, not all WL in Ginza or 278 did that. (Maybe it was an accident too). She said she wants to eat my babies. I found that to be funny.

I took a break and began to fuck her, missionary, doggy etc. Her pussy was tight; I began to fuck her rough & my penetration was deep that I could feel the end wall of her pussy. I came after fucking her for 15 minutes, and it was one of the most outstanding fuck of my life.

After that, I took a break, and we talked until the timer runs out.

Overall, I really enjoyed her BJ, Deepthroat; I like it when she swallowed my cum even though it may be an accident, and I really enjoyed the fuck session. I would definitely come back and recommend everyone to try her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually keen to try her but heard she had bad breath, is that true ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    Actually keen to try her but heard she had bad breath, is that true ?
    Maybe too much swallow

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Holy fuck, can anybody else confirm she swallows??