Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: First FS ever in my life. Rebecca, I shouldn't have done it

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Stevepem you made the classic rookie punter error - start off with the best girl in the best shop.
    It's all downhill from here.
    You will search in vain, and spend tens of thousands of dollars trying to repeat that amazing experience but you will never succeed.
    But you won't stop trying because you are hooked.
    My commiserations to you bro.
    Damn... this is literally what I was worried about, glad I'm holding off, but then again if I hold off too long she may retire

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I actually lost my virginity to a lady which was then ginza. Still remember when they used to operate out of an apartment in the city. Guess we are sort of like brothers in cum OP haha.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Gosh...Never seen her. Still new to punting in Sydney but have heard so much of this girl, currently comparing each one with her for my next punt🤣🤣

Don't know If someone else has competitive enough recommendation than K Rebecca.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Having seen Rebecca a couple of times, for me personally.. my session with J Liz and C Cindy from Ginza were just as good if not better in some ways.

Rebecca is at the top of her game, but there are others that compare for me.

Kiki is great aswell, except she uses too much lube so I can't feel much when fucking her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any feedback with C S??
    http://www.278club.com.au/Girls/2162

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have a look at the Ginza mega thread, few people reviewed her, apparently decent but photos may not match

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123