Thread: Young lad can only dream.. point me in the right direction

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Young lad can only dream.. point me in the right direction

Good evening, Good morning.. Hope all are well here in Sydney!

i would like to start by saying my area is great for Quantity but horrendous for Quality.. I’m located in far away lands of the North Shore area.
    It makes sense the further you get from the cbd, the worst the pickings are..

Now I’ll be coming through on Sunday via train with my trusty steed.. my longboard and having a skate session throughout the city starting from central train station this weekend.. this is where my adventure begins!

I’m proposing for any and all Aus99forum punters, lads and legendary long time lurkers to point me the right direction, a direction of preference of the finest young lasses for this young lad.. Steer my compass with details, scribed in txt, WeChat or Snapchat to the fabled or perhaps hidden girls of the cbd.. girls I must see on this noble quest!

This will be my opportunity, the opportunity to experience the best there is to offer for price and value.

Post down below or private msg me to start a convo, happy and keen to answer and or clarify on any questions you may have for me.

I’m also interested to see if anyone has any suggesting for additional side quests during this upcoming weekend, a review as an example..

Thank you for reading

Picture reference:
    3A731CB9-D5EC-41FC-A8AE-8EB1D988D070.jpg
    FF70F848-CE2E-41B2-91FE-F9E966024339.jpg

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey brother! Whats your budget? Are you looking for FS shops, RnT or Private? Do you drive?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go see Layla at Sakura 57. The pics reminded me of her. Layla is right fit. English a bit lacking but I'm guessing you're not there for the banter.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hello honourable Jenlai29! No budget in particular.. if the girl is right and it’s good value.. the quest will be taken there.

I don’t mind what type of location.. no place is off limits for thee!

I will not be using one of the automised wheel contraptions but my trust steed.. the long board

<3

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thank you Mystic Alc! I shall write down such info in my sacred book with pen and ink! You should know These lands bring great praise to your name and your wizardry ways..

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SirAlbertOwl View Post
    Thank you Mystic Alc! I shall write down such info in my sacred book with pen and ink! You should know These lands bring great praise to your name and your wizardry ways..
    Shouldn't you be out on a ledge somewhere?

Anyway, tough luck with Layla @ Sakura 57. She's on the rags at the moment, so don't waste your time there. I tried to book her yesterday.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ah yes! A ledge is a rangers specialty with bow and arrow in hand!

It’s good to hear from you Goldfishman!
    Haven’t heard from your half breed kind in many moons!

Your info is highly appreciated and will be noted down in pen..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    J Emma at Ginza if she is on. Saw her back in 42G. She's pretty hot.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hello honourable Jenlai29! No budget in particular.. if the girl is right and it’s good value.. the quest will be taken there.

I don’t mind what type of location.. no place is off limits for thee!

I will not be using one of the automised wheel contraptions but my trust steed.. the long board

<3
    Thank you for you kind reply SirAlbertOwl,

If you're keen on a private session, I would recommend Natalie Babe on Scarletblue (Private). Her speciality is being a super soaker squirter and she likes to try new things in bed! I've only seen her once but when my budget permits I' m keen on seeing her again!

Banned
    Jocasta complex
    Its the maternal version
    of an Oedipal complex.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by jenlai29 View Post
    Thank you for you kind reply SirAlbertOwl,

If you're keen on a private session, I would recommend Natalie Babe on Scarletblue (Private). Her speciality is being a super soaker squirter and she likes to try new things in bed! I've only seen her once but when my budget permits I' m keen on seeing her again!
    Legend! Thank you for your response! Hopefully I will see you in the Timeless Halls of Ilúvatar!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    [QUOTE=Scanlan;2172677]Jocasta complex
    Its the maternal version
    of an Oedipal complex.[/QUOTE/]

Banned
    Introducing Paralysis is 1000 x harder than
    putting someone to sleep with a 2 x 4.
    It requires a Paralytic drug.
    It requires practice.
    It requires skill.
    It requires expertise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Legend! Thank you for your response! Hopefully I will see you in the Timeless Halls of Ilúvatar!
    How did you go? Who did you end up seeing?

Banned
    Good evening, Good morning.. Hope all are well here in Sydney!

i would like to start by saying my area is great for Quantity but horrendous for Quality.. I’m located in far away lands of the North Shore area.
    It makes sense the further you get from the cbd, the worst the pickings are..

Now I’ll be coming through on Sunday via train with my trusty steed.. my longboard and having a skate session throughout the city starting from central train station this weekend.. this is where my adventure begins!

I’m proposing for any and all Aus99forum punters, lads and legendary long time lurkers to point me the right direction, a direction of preference of the finest young lasses for this young lad.. Steer my compass with details, scribed in txt, WeChat or Snapchat to the fabled or perhaps hidden girls of the cbd.. girls I must see on this noble quest!

This will be my opportunity, the opportunity to experience the best there is to offer for price and value.

Post down below or private msg me to start a convo, happy and keen to answer and or clarify on any questions you may have for me.

I’m also interested to see if anyone has any suggesting for additional side quests during this upcoming weekend, a review as an example..

Thank you for reading

Picture reference:
    3A731CB9-D5EC-41FC-A8AE-8EB1D988D070.jpg
    FF70F848-CE2E-41B2-91FE-F9E966024339.jpg
    Can we exchange compass with the word pizzle?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Me thinks owls taking the piss