Thread: Best FS in Sydney

Junior Member(有D料到)

Best FS in Sydney

I'm punting for the first time in about two months. What are the best FS places which IS NOT Ginza or Sakura.
    Much appreciated.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Pyrmont VIP Massage in Harwood st.
    Full body oil massage for an hour is $70

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dvu420 View Post
    NOT Ginza or Sakura.
    Any particular reason why not those two?

You could try CBD, though not all do FS, best to read reviews here.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by fted View Post
    Any particular reason why not those two?

You could try CBD, though not all do FS, best to read reviews here.
    agree with this, why not those places?

Keep reading the forum. You will find others. Not all brothels advertise here so you don't get much Intel on them.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is Liaisons one of the best for caucasians? It use to be great many years ago but I haven’t tried it recently?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Miss Heavens artaramon
    Clean ,very comfortable and beautiful rooms
    I’ve had the most passionate experiences here with the most minimal extra charges offered like most.
    Having said all that it’s a Milf affair only and only if the milf is worth it? Have not been in a while due to not many milfs meeting my own preferences

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who knows? It changes day by day. Recently was at NO5 and had intro with 6 girls. I swear I never seen so many unattractive girls in a shop one after the other (I better not mention names as some have received amazing reviews). It was shocking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm punting for the first time in about two months. What are the best FS places which IS NOT Ginza or Sakura.
    Much appreciated.
    Best is pretty subjective.

I could get the best FS from a massage shop and not a FS shop.

Define "best" for us?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Who knows? It changes day by day. Recently was at NO5 and had intro with 6 girls. I swear I never seen so many unattractive girls in a shop one after the other (I better not mention names as some have received amazing reviews). It was shocking.
    I think you'll find that the majority of girls who get rave reviews here in this forum would've gotten them because of service levels and not looks.

Banned
    I was in 5 Marrickville recently. I was shown 6 of the most beautiful girls in my life.

There you go. You've got the uglies. Blame your luck.

Why they are attracted to you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Relax mate. No need to start a verbal attack in a passive aggressive mode. This was my experience and I am happy you liked them. Chill , end of the story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The trick is to go down to 269 canterbury road or 12 bellevue, have a punt, and then go back to no5. Immediately you will find the same lineup of women 3x more attractive

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Go to 7 Cowper and see the "Star" Lucy.

Then tell me No5 has a bad lineup.

I've seen 3 girls at No5.

2 were lovely, 1 was okay.

Planning to see more there soon when I get a chance.

PS: The one which I found okay had a bunch of positive reviews too. But different strokes for different folks

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks, that strategy could work! It's all personal, and we have different tastes and that's normal.

Here is a funny memory (I am not pointing at anyone or any shops, just take it easy and it might bring you a smile) I remember where I grew up, there were groups of new migrants taking photos right next to Walmart's sign to celebrate being in the US!! It probably took them a few years to learn about Walmart!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    The trick is to go down to 269 canterbury road or 12 bellevue, have a punt, and then go back to no5. Immediately you will find the same lineup of women 3x more attractive
    Hahah, good one.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I would say N5M and Ginza had the best lineup of attractive girl. Regarding service, I had more good session with the girls in N5M

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Much appreciated.
    I would think Natalie at Apple Massage Merrylands would be a full FS bet and though I have not tried her Freya described by some as an awesome double. Good luck. Appears Natalie on roster everyday and Freya mon/tue.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Much appreciated.
    Try 350 Chatswood, Look for Lily
    she tight as fcuk! also know a little English.
    I think she is Singaporean btw.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It’s not about particularly the place. A strong connection with the WL is all you need to make the experience mind blowing