Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian girl very hot MILF not a WL alone with you

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Cool Asian girl very hot MILF not a WL alone with you

Its happened I had an Asian girl MILF but still good looking alone in my bedroom shes not a WL, SB etc just a local friend. One thing led to another in my mind I could not tell she was not a WL so had my way with her. I totally lost self control here. How do you guys do it when you are alone in your place with a sexy Asian women right in front of you and shes not a WL or your SB etc? Lets say your married to do you still go ahead and start kissing her? How do you control yourself and keep your hands off her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Slowly talk your way through it, maybe start a topic then slowly move on and start talking about her love life and then play it from there

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I’m more interested in knowing where OP find this hot Asian MILF.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Same here, how did you get alone at your place with a hot Asian woman if you are married?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The mrs at work I work from home the Asian Milf knows us lives nearby she asked herself in. I think she knew the wife was out oh well just hope her lips are sealed. To close to home. I could not hold back.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by JSteel96 View Post
    The mrs at work I work from home the Asian Milf knows us lives nearby she asked herself in. I think she knew the wife was out oh well just hope her lips are sealed. Too close to home. I could not hold back.
    Lucky bugger, well done

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Bang the milf! You can't resist!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hornedbeast View Post
    Bang the milf! You can't resist!
    Shit I hope she don't say anything to the wife. I better not tell my SB either. Dam I am so weak when it comes to resisting Asian women. I just can't turn them down. I want to fuck them all. The problem is I can't tell a regular Asian girl from an Asian WL anymore. I'm fucked.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shit I hope she don't say anything to the wife. I better not tell my SB either. Dam I am so weak when it comes to resisting Asian women. I just can't turn them down. I want to fuck them all. The problem is I can't tell a regular Asian girl from an Asian WL anymore. I'm fucked.
    Easy mate, don’t tell girls WLs or SBs about others unless they ask. My girls often want to browse through my seeking just to see other girls profiles, but they never asked about other girls and I don’t talk.

Relax mate and never tell a soul

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The problem is I can't tell a regular Asian girl from an Asian WL anymore. I'm fucked.
    Yes that is fucked up

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The problem is I can't tell a regular Asian girl from an Asian WL anymore. I'm fucked.
    I don’t see your problem.

A “regular Asian girl”? What the fuck’s that? A woman that dresses conservatively, knows how to cook and attends church ?

Come on. Look for the usual tell tale sighs of a whore - her face and eyes, that crooked smile, if she smokes she pokes, perhaps a tattoo or two, her general appearance and the way she carries herself. And if in doubt just ask. What have you got to lose. At worst you’ll be told to fuck off.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ditchtheboss View Post
    Easy mate, don’t tell girls WLs or SBs about others unless they ask. My girls often want to browse through my seeking just to see other girls profiles, but they never asked about other girls and I don’t talk.

Relax mate and never tell a soul
    Yup, girls always wants to know. One WL once told me, hey you know the shop records everyone that you see right, so might as well just tell me who they are. Lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Relax mate. Enjoy the sex and that's it...maybe start a FWB arrangement!

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Guess I got nothing to lose I suppose I could do a FWB with her now I am even more fucked two white PTY sisters moved in next door yesterday (their hotties) I guess in an apartment building there is a lot of pussy about. Might as well take whats on offer in the building?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you are married and If she is living close to your house, run away, problem will occur. If she becomes in love with you, asian girls can be very jalouse and becomes out of control. I had experienced his. .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dam hope Mandy is not in love with me my SB won't like it

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'm like birds, I don't poop in the nest. Just hope she doesn't get angry with you, then strike back by telling the wife. Then again, I'm risk adverse. I like my plausible deniability...

The OP is either living a fantasy in the forum or asking for serious trouble and probably not much regards for his current marriage , needless to say, apart from this “non WL” Asian milf he recently fucked at home, he also had a SB and obviously a frequent punter as well.

Good read nevertheless, won’t lose too much sleep on his posts though, whatever he gets or not gets, he totally deserves all the consequences.

Cheers

Ps. Just one more point for the road, you did that bare back too, no ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    If you are married and If she is living close to your house, run away, problem will occur. If she becomes in love with you, asian girls can be very jalouse and becomes out of control. I had experienced his. .
    Yes. Hide all the knives in your kitchen.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    Yes. Hide all the knives in your kitchen.
    Dude’s ding dong is getting cut off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast