Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: deciding who to book without pics

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    -deciding who to book without pics?

I wouldn’t book at all. I’d ask for a lineup of who is available right now.. and go with my gut feeling and pick the best one..

But some shops have photos that are so photoshopped it’s insane..
    As a married punter, I have limited windows and opportunities in general, generally next to nothing in evenings when there are more girls on.
    So tops in the afternoon there will be 2 girls on. So I'm forced to take a punt on the lineup (if there even is one - they can easily all be busy) or a punt on the photos....
    Discreet here have pretty reasonable photos - any photoshopping is generally just to obscure faces and tattoos, and so far to be honest I haven't had a completely disappointing punt based on a pre-booked girl from photos only.
    Both disappointing ones were when I turned up without a booking - Saturday night FFS 8pm, only one avail, and of course it was ugly McFatty.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    looks do matter, but with all the photoshopped pictures nowadays, I feel like I'm going in blind anyway...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    looks do matter, but with all the photoshopped pictures nowadays, I feel like I'm going in blind anyway...
    Looks no doubt looks and ptysical attributes do matter to many of us. Shops like 142 Hornsby and 60 Chatswood are noted for none-genuine pics. The excuse given is these are the pics provided by the WL.

Some shops only show you 1 or 2 Wls and you have to make a choice. I find that 104 RR will allow you to see their line-up.

So as not to go blind on your next visit why not request the mamasan to show you the other WLs after your session. Has worked for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have gone in blind most of the time till now...but I realise luck has been on my side and almost all have been ok so far but at least now I know some of the girls already and I can go for known qualities.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Once you know a few you're laughing (or crying) - the problem here is more of turnover.... the roster tends to look completely bloody different one month to the next.... A couple of times I've asked for an intro to girls who weren't actually available too - might have a booking soon etc. Just to gather intel for future visits. I'll often let the girl know I wanted to see the receptionist before I leave after the session, and check if anyone else is up for an intro.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gedinsyd View Post
    I have gone in blind most of the time till now...but I realise luck has been on my side and almost all have been ok so far but at least now I know some of the girls already and I can go for known qualities.
    The shop probably has a good line-up. The good ones tend to work Thursday - Saturday nite shifts and tend to stay on if Mamasan is good to them.

Which shop would this be ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    The shop probably has a good line-up. The good ones tend to work Thursday - Saturday nite shifts and tend to stay on if Mamasan is good to them.

Which shop would this be ?
    I wasn't referring to a specific shop, but I basically go to the shops around Carlingford/Epping...Epping (41b, Tulip) in particular have been great so far

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I try not to. But I do check roster and reviews here first.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I love looking at the pics, but I always assume they’re fake or photoshopped.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ParramattaRiver View Post
    I love looking at the pics, but I always assume they’re fake or photoshopped.
    I do too... the photoshopping here seems to be mainly obscuring identification details - a couple I've seen I wonder if its the same girl - both were probably older pics.... both had gained a little weight - one was oversold quite a bit, but still a lovely girl, one - the photos almost let her down, she is a natural stunner - a very pleasant surprise.
    I trust the ages the shop here gives now, they do seem accurate, so go with that and the feel of the profile/pics, and book. I'd only ever book 30 minutes for a first anyway, so figure worst case scenario I'm down c.$150..... no big deal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourite @ 41 Epping is Freya which was from a punter's recommendation.

She has yet to let me down . Have any favourites at these 2 shops?

I wasn't referring to a specific shop, but I basically go to the shops around Carlingford/Epping...Epping (41b, Tulip) in particular have been great so far

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When in doubt go with someone you know. So many fake pics advertised anyway, sometimes you have to try your luck.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tezzaman18 View Post
    My favourite @ 41 Epping is Freya which was from a punter's recommendation.

She has yet to let me down . Have any favourites at these 2 shops?
    I haven't seen Freya yet so might check her out.
    At Tulip, I had a great session with Jennifer ... she is the one and only one I have seen there but defo a nice punt. My fav at 41 so far would be Melissa...but to be fair, have not had any bad punts with any of the girls there so far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've yet to check out Tulip. Thanks for that.

At Tulip, I had a great session with Jennifer ... she is the one and only one I have seen there but defo a nice punt. My fav at 41 so far would be Melissa...but to be fair, have not had any bad punts with any of the girls there so far

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The pics for Freya are genuine which is great. Hence, I knew who I was meeting on my first visit. Was not disappointed at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I tried Tulip for the 1st time but found BB was heavily Photoshopped. She's fat and face doesn't save it.

I went off the description but failed to pick up on "curvy body" in the description.

I think if a description says "pretty face" in addition to description of "beautiful girl" then it's a good indicator. The 2 shops I've yet to validate this theory are Tulip (of course) and Chill. I've yet to get a pretty girl at chill and have given up on it.

Back to Tulip, 2 reasons i haven't given up on it are good ARs and mamasan Vanessa is hot imho

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Everytime I booked from a photo I was disappointed because they looked nothing like the photo. So now I just go for surprise option and hope for the best. If I’m lucky I repeat or otherwise move on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    When I first punt more than a decade ago, always went in blindly cos there wasn’t any WeChat and website sucks, some still sucks now. But, then again as some mentioned… with the photoshop pics these days it is almost like going in blindly anyway.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can’t believe how hot all the girls look in their photos, model material. Most of the time when you meet them in person they are not quite as hot. Still attractive but not quite the models they are made out to be.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by anth2426 View Post
    I can’t believe how hot all the girls look in their photos, model material. Most of the time when you meet them in person they are not quite as hot. Still attractive but not quite the models they are made out to be.
    Even when the photos are raw like sushi and untouched, pics are a poor indicator for selecting punts.
    Just last night I went to a shop to check out a WL based on her 3-4 pics featured on a website. While they obviously didn’t show her face, they show most of her body and legs and are not photoshopped. Anyway, when I got there and met her, I didn’t like the look of her face so I walked out. I just couldn’t pay to fuck that despite her ARs being all positive.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast