Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: deciding who to book without pics

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Most of the shops that I have visited have small waiting rooms where the punter waits and the girls come individually and introduce themselves.
    I like this as it gives you the chance to talk and ascertain what is on offer. Can then choose the girl that you feel the best connection with. May not be the prettiest or hottest but I haven't had too many dud punts selecting girls this way.

I feel very awkward trying to choose a girl in a lineup. Haven't done it many times but my approach has been not to choose the best looking girl or the girl that obviously thinks she will be chosen. Pick one of the other girls.....see the smile that crosses her face....and then I know the punt will likely be a good one.

Unfortunately due to where I live, most of my punts are with privates. And as most of us know, picking a good private is like winning lotto. Rarely happens. Just occasionally have a small win.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by CountryPunter View Post
    Most of the shops that I have visited have small waiting rooms where the punter waits and the girls come individually and introduce themselves.
    I like this as it gives you the chance to talk and ascertain what is on offer. Can then choose the girl that you feel the best connection with. May not be the prettiest or hottest but I haven't had too many dud punts selecting girls this way.

I feel very awkward trying to choose a girl in a lineup. Haven't done it many times but my approach has been not to choose the best looking girl or the girl that obviously thinks she will be chosen. Pick one of the other girls.....see the smile that crosses her face....and then I know the punt will likely be a good one.

Unfortunately due to where I live, most of my punts are with privates. And as most of us know, picking a good private is like winning lotto. Rarely happens. Just occasionally have a small win.
    I feel you man, i think i just feel somewhat awkward and bad, knowing that its purely transaction.

Banned
    Back in the 70s life was simpler
    Turn up...view the line up..choose a lady...away you go
    Shops were run by caucasians... no shonks
    No rudeness
    Shops were clean...money re invested in the business
    A Touch of Class
    Tudor Court
    Golden Apple
    A Woman of Pleasure
    Pure Bliss

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    No rudeness
    A Touch of Class
    Tudor Court
    Golden Apple
    A Woman of Pleasure
    Pure Bliss
    Most importantly, NO INTERNET.

Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    The adult services section in the Wentworth Courier was the punters guide back then !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    The adult services section in the Wentworth Courier was the punters guide back then !
    Maybe it's time to go time warp

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Took the words right out of my mouth, mate!
    I reckon the fella saying he's uncomfortable doing a lineup must be at least a Gen-Y. If you came into the punting scene in the late 2000s, you can be forgiven for thinking that punting is all about looking at fake pictures of girls and then choosing and hoping that the girl turns out to be maybe 40% what was in the pics! The internet has literally transformed how punting works, I saw it happening right before my eyes. Ginza came to the fore because they understood the power of the internet and tapped right into it. These days they seem to have lost their way a bit. Anyway that's a topic for another thread or day.
    Reading this thread I am reminded of the days of 5* and 1 Blackburn St. They were the places to be if you were after top quality Asian pussy! Everytime I go past Blackburn street on Elizabeth St I look at it wistfully.... I've had so many unforgettable experiences there!
    I also remember my junior days of punting, back in Melbourne when I was a kid. The Daily Planet... Unbelievable setup they had there. You basically go into a bar setting. All the girls at that bar is available to be "picked up" (unless of course some other bloke was "chatting her up" already). That setting was genius... If only that can be applied to an Asian brothel it'll be perfect!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    No rudeness
    A Touch of Class
    Tudor Court
    Golden Apple
    A Woman of Pleasure
    Pure Bliss
    "OK Boomer" LOL!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The old days. The line up👍 started on Bayswater Rd, then William St make a right at Riley and then come back up Palmer St. No luck there you were drunk, broke or batting for the wrong team. 😎

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    The old days. The line up👍 started on Bayswater Rd, then William St make a right at Riley and then come back up Palmer St. No luck there you were drunk, broke or batting for the wrong team. 😎
    Drunk as a skunk one night picked up a girl on William St
    A few tattoos and an amazing body
    Called herself Zera
    We clicked … two hours fucking like rabbits… amazing considering how pissed I was
    I was crook for a week … hungover and exhausted
    Never able to find again

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Drunk as a skunk one night picked up a girl on William St
    A few tattoos and an amazing body
    Called herself Zera
    We clicked … two hours fucking like rabbits… amazing considering how pissed I was
    I was crook for a week … hungover and exhausted
    Never able to find again
    Haha. Was just sitting thinking back. We were seriously lucky to survive some of those times. I used to judge how drunk I was by the number of lights I stopped at coming home. Many a time could not remember one.🤣 Glad I did it though. The older girls were just sex machines and by late in the night costs were good 👍👍

Banned
    Haha. Was just sitting thinking back. We were seriously lucky to survive some of those times. I used to judge how drunk I was by the number of lights I stopped at coming home. Many a time could not remember one.🤣 Glad I did it though. The older girls were just sex machines and by late in the night costs were good 👍👍
    Good thing street girls used condoms
    Ironically the shop girls didn’t.
    The clap twice and Non Specific Urethritis (NSU) 4 times
    I had a rap sheet at The Blue Light Clinic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Good thing street girls used condoms
    Ironically the shop girls didn’t.
    The clap twice and Non Specific Urethritis (NSU) 4 times
    I had a rap sheet at The Blue Light Clinic
    Survived unscathed. Mostly BB during that time. I rarely picked a hard case. And I had enough to upscale most nights. NSU once from a pickup at Stallions a couple of years later, but even the doctors couldn't explain NSU🙃

Banned
    Survived unscathed. Mostly BB during that time. I rarely picked a hard case. And I had enough to upscale most nights. NSU once from a pickup at Stallions a couple of years later, but even the doctors couldn't explain NSU��
    Apparently a woman's pussy is awash with all sorts of nasties....the male urethra is quite sensitive....I was told by a nurse at the Blue Light Clinic it's a ph thing....a woman's pussy is chemically hostile

Senior Member(無間使者)
    it's very hard for me to book without seeing the girl face to face.
    i did it only once, after seeing her roster photo and somehow got convinced it's a real one. luckily, my instinct was totally correct, she was the best ML i'd ever seen.

my prior experience with the shop and the way it handles the photos and roster description played a big part too.

these days I'd never book without seeing the girl in person. must have missed a few good ones, but I'm ok with that.

even if you do see the girl, she may not turn out what u expected.

i follow a few rules to weed out suspicious girls:
    1. ML weating jeans or long pants, long sleeves,

2. During intro, she just pops her head into the door for a sec and quickly leaves. signs of bad attitude.

3. While waiting, listen carefully to conversations outside. I've written two MLs off after hearing words that indicated very bad attitude.

4. In summer, watch her back and arms carefully, have spotted two girls with large tattoos on the back while she was walking away.

5. Wearing a large dress that covers her tummy and thigh, be careful, could be a blimp.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe it's time to go time warp
    That’s takes me back and reminds me of the RNT in Bondi junction on Newlands st. Best girls I have ever seen mixed Aussie Euro Asian.

Met a hot Russian masseuse Natasha that was in her early 30s I was about 20 she let me Roger her cake hole mmmmm

The Wentworth and southern courier were the bibble

ah yes the good old days ,cruising with the boys , try to get laid, lol , always to drunk,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Images are unreliable anyways...always see the line up before booking, See before you buy?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    I don't know if its me being old school.

but I still get excited going into shops, to have a look at the line up.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast