Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: deciding who to book without pics

Banned
    If you want to read a awesome book
    I highly recommend the Manuel of 16th Century Renaissance Surgeon Hans Vans Gersdorff.
    He tells the 44 best points where to perform amputations.
    The illustrations are fabulous.
    PS . Don't skimp get the Colour version not the B & W version.

Banned
    Book Club Review Two
    Another fabulous book is
    The Giving Tree by Shiel Silverstein.
    Spoilers !!!
    Its about a tree and this boy keeps coming and taking stuff from it his whole life until there is nothing left but a stump.
    Then when he is a man then just sits on the stump.
    Sounds familiar.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    I don't know if its me being old school.

but I still get excited going into shops, to have a look at the line up.
    I agree with you too. Seeing the girls introduce themselves in their sexy outfits gives you choice and an idea of which girl you would like to see next time.

Banned
    Book Club Review Three
    Bambi by Austrian Felix Salten
    This real Disney Darling is a vicious Brute
    Take the Scottish Bambi it feast's on nestlings by decipitating their heads and legs to
    make up a calcium deficency .

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I agree with you too. Seeing the girls introduce themselves in their sexy outfits gives you choice and an idea of which girl you would like to see next time.
    I’d prefer to do that too, but these days the only time I’m available is during busy periods... so there’s usually only one option :/, hence why I tend to book in advanced

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by avnyyy View Post
    I’d prefer to do that too, but these days the only time I’m available is during busy periods... so there’s usually only one option :/, hence why I tend to book in advanced

What yimes are usually the not busy periods?
    From the top of my head, maybe lunch or after work hours on weekdays? And how about weekends?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Banned

If the girls are working during the day, it's not possible for guys to rush off to the shop and see the new or popular girls due to work. When you do go during the busier times, they are taken and it leaves you with little to choose these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only tried booking a girl w/o seeing her first, once.
    And only really did it because of her great reviews.
    It was a great experience.

On the other hand i tend to just the shop and ask whos available at what time or when is a specific girl available.

On my few punts, ive only ever went to a shop because i wanted to see a specific girl in a lineup first and when i got there, another customer has already snatched her for that time.

Really considering on booking a girl w/o seeing her in person. But worried that when i see her, i would want to cancel the booking. Obviously the shop and girl would probably be mad/annoyed then.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Good thing street girls used condoms
    Ironically the shop girls didn’t.
    The clap twice and Non Specific Urethritis (NSU) 4 times
    I had a rap sheet at The Blue Light Clinic
    Sad to hear it. I would never risk BB with shop girls.

Sent from Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Honestly the photos and "descriptions" these days there's almost no difference with or without pics/descriptions...
    Even the nationality is only right like half the time?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    How ugly or unfuckable can the girls get? Sounds like many of you guys were turned off after seeing the "real" appearance of the WLs? I am fine if at least if they are minimally average looking and they don't lie about their breast size.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    How ugly or unfuckable can the girls get? Sounds like many of you guys were turned off after seeing the "real" appearance of the WLs? I am fine if at least if they are minimally average looking and they don't lie about their breast size.
    Nice perspective you have there.
    I think a lot of punters expect to see a sexbot or a Barbie Doll or an anime character or a virtual fuck doll and then when an actual real life breathing girl walks in they are like WTF!! its a real girl! a human being! a mammal! I didn't sign up for this! What do I do with her?

Photos or no photos, you just can’t please everybody !

Some are interested in the face, it might look beautiful to one and ugly to others.

Some are interested in boobs, one might think they’re beautiful, others might say they’re saggy.

For the same reason, some like skinny girls while others like the feel of a slightly chubby girl.

I just replied to a question on After Report section where a guy is only interested in how tight the girl’s pussy is !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Line ups were the standard pre technology/ internet
    Technology has allowed shops to distort their presentation
    Ask for a line up now… you get scowls
    So it’s hit and miss… why most punters try to develop regulars… minimises disappointment

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Line ups were the standard pre technology/ internet
    Technology has allowed shops to distort their presentation
    Ask for a line up now… you get scowls
    So it’s hit and miss… why most punters try to develop regulars… minimises disappointment
    The reviews here at aus99 is pretty solid imo. I am glad Sydney have a strong community of online punters haha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If the girls are working during the day, it's not possible for guys to rush off to the shop and see the new or popular girls due to work. When you do go during the busier times, they are taken and it leaves you with little to choose these days.
    That’s my point exactly??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    My biggest disappointment is breast size, nothing worse than those padded bras expecting b or c and they end up being a pirates dream with a sunken chest like a little boy 😂🤣

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    My biggest disappointment is breast size, nothing worse than those padded bras expecting b or c and they end up being a pirates dream with a sunken chest like a little boy ����
    that's why at least go for a minimum at least D cup. even if its not D cup, its a c at least.

Banned
    That’s my point exactly??

Just agreeing with you since this is what one encounters these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    My biggest disappointment is breast size, nothing worse than those padded bras expecting b or c and they end up being a pirates dream with a sunken chest like a little boy 😂🤣
    Thats why the only one i trust are Ahlungor’s recommendations and AR! Some notable ones are Selina Taiwanese, Cherry, and Rachel for size matters .

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast