Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: deciding who to book without pics

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    How ugly or unfuckable can the girls get? Sounds like many of you guys were turned off after seeing the "real" appearance of the WLs? I am fine if at least if they are minimally average looking and they don't lie about their breast size.

For me it's mainly due to the money factor. I'm talking agency girls in $400-600 range or more for western agency girls.

If it's a free punt most of us likely take the average 5/10 girl and say, nice! But since I'm not a millionaire I kinda wish the girl look 7/10 at least with good service after giving up my hard earned money.

Breast size actually not a big concern for me unless it's really tiny lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I had one genuinely bad experience couple years back now, before covid. At 206 saw a girl with another customer going upstairs while I waited for my pre booked girl. She looks great. I asked for her name and got it. So couple months later I booked her without line up.

Thought I would get the same girl I saw. When I arrived they told me she is late, I didn't mind and waited but to my surprise it was a different girl. Or woman I should say. Instead of 20 plus lady I saw previously, this lady is closer to 50 lol. Her body was ok not chubby or anything but has signs of sagging due to age. Looks wise she would be that of a typical asian auntie. The killer though was her bad breath not smoker breath, bad breath, and she insisted on kissing. I know I could have walked away in the beginning but I never do that at this type of situations if I made a booking. Seem like would be bad form and unfair to the wl.

Truly that's was a tourtous experience for me. a booking without pics or lineup experience that I really regretted. Others were not this bad. Later on I discussed with the mamasan why the wl is different from the one I saw before but she just denied everything.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    I had one genuinely bad experience couple years back now, before covid. At 206 saw a girl with another customer going upstairs while I waited for my pre booked girl. She looks great. I asked for her name and got it. So couple months later I booked her without line up.

Thought I would get the same girl I saw. When I arrived they told me she is late, I didn't mind and waited but to my surprise it was a different girl. Or woman I should say. Instead of 20 plus lady I saw previously, this lady is closer to 50 lol. Her body was ok not chubby or anything but has signs of sagging due to age. Looks wise she would be that of a typical asian auntie. The killer though was her bad breath not smoker breath, bad breath, and she insisted on kissing. I know I could have walked away in the beginning but I never do that at this type of situations if I made a booking. Seem like would be bad form and unfair to the wl.

Truly that's was a tourtous experience for me. a booking without pics or lineup experience that I really regretted. Others were not this bad. Later on I discussed with the mamasan why the wl is different from the one I saw before but she just denied everything.
    that’s one of the things massage places tend to do a lot... same name different girl (because the previous one may have left).

For example I know Yomiko from SBM who used to also work at sister shop Top Ryde 190, had a bunch of real photos on their website, but it was an entirely different girl!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    I see that the Royal Simp is writing a memoir. I think that Harry is a nutter or just plain
    stupid. Megan plays with his mind and has him wrapped around her little toe.
    She is a Hollywood Actress after all. Harry is an idiot for letting Megan put Archie in dresses.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    deciding who to book without pics.
    Why you worry about pics. You want to see inside not outside.

Be profound and not superficial.

Light in darkness will always prevail.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by zoozilla View Post
    Why you worry about pics. You want to see inside not outside.

Be profound and not superficial.

Light in darkness will always prevail.
    Don't really agree, the whole reason why alot punt is because they want something they usually can't have

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by limbi8888 View Post
    Don't really agree, the whole reason why alot punt is because they want something they usually can't have
    Totally agree with you. I'm as superficial as F when it comes to my sex life let alone punting, and not sorry about it either.

Banned
    Was reading former MasterChief Poh book and yes i did learn something.
    If you like Lobster .
    Yes it is delicious.
    Lobsters belong in the same biological phylum as cockroches.
    They are both Anthropods with segemented bodies.
    They both have compound eyes and jointed legs.
    Lobsters must be boiled alive.
    Cockroaches must be poisoned.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Was reading former MasterChief Poh book and yes i did learn something.
    If you like Lobster .
    Yes it is delicious.
    Lobsters belong in the same biological phylum as cockroches.
    They are both Anthropods with segemented bodies.
    They both have compound eyes and jointed legs.
    Lobsters must be boiled alive.
    Cockroaches must be poisoned.
    Boiling lobsters alive is illegal, I presume you already knew that......

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Boiling lobsters alive is illegal, I presume you already knew that......
    Do you tape both your Teddy Bears eyes when sleeping so see they can sleep in darkness ?
    Or do you only tape one eye so they can alert you to of intruders ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Scanlan View Post
    Do you tape both your Teddy Bears eyes when sleeping so see they can sleep in darkness ?
    Or do you only tape one eye so they can alert you to of intruders ?
    Sorry you got me on that one???? Sweet Jesus what planet is this person from.....

Banned

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree and respect to a fellow brother. Nothing wrong with liking what you see. If you are ok with anyone regardless of looks, your left hand will do you for free.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post

I don’t think if you are paying your hard earned money you should hesitate to ask for another girl or wake out. I have been caught few times with the bait and switch. The Asian shops and private advertisers may cancel and swap your booking all the time. So why should you be spending your dough on 50 year ugly with stinking breath WL. The whole point of punting is you want the choice of girl otherwise you would had a steady girlfriend.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnisfun1969 View Post
    I don’t think if you are paying your hard earned money you should hesitate to ask for another girl or wake out. I have been caught few times with the bait and switch. The Asian shops and private advertisers may cancel and swap your booking all the time. So why should you be spending your dough on 50 year ugly with stinking breath WL. The whole point of punting is you want the choice of girl otherwise you would had a steady girlfriend.
    Yeah thing is I never walk out on girls I pre booked. Even if I knew it’s likely gonna be bad session. Not a strict policy or a code I live by, it’s just I dun have the heart. To me it’s like bad form to dismiss the girl I booked before hand. I dun know if it’s fairly normal behaviour or just being a softie.

Anyway, in other countries I punted, they even have a rejection fee. Mostly $50. That is you pay that amount within 5mins of seeing her first time if you are dissatisfied with the girl. Even those times I went ahead . But these cases probably more of the fact I didn’t want to “waste” $50 lol

Senior Member(無間使者)

I'm not fussed

If the place has a lineup, I generally go for the oldest lady there, especially if she's not as hot. It's not a guarantee but on average, the older ladies need to compete by providing better service. A lot of younger girls are entitled.

Or in a place like Yoko's I always take the next cab off the rank, they're all uniformly great.
    Last edited by MisterWhippy; 04-08-2021 at 11:56 AM. Reason: Spelling

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I doubt I'd book without any pics.... the main FS place here has reasonable pics up, and they have shown to be legit. Of course I'm a sucker for a pretty face, so that is always random. I only ever book 30min first up anyway, and without pics that would be definite. Without any extras I'm only down $150, no big loss.
    I'm a visuals guy, so would always take the young hot entitled girl over the old one! :P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by james912 View Post
    ah i see, i guess line ups are usually only occurring in bigger brothels?
    Not at all. I still had a lineup of 4 or 5 women @19 Lipstick on a Thursday night couple of weeks ago. But I bailed. They were all very average at best and asking too much.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterWhippy View Post
    If the place has a lineup, I generally go for the oldest lady there, especially if she's not as hot. It's not a guarantee but on average, the older ladies need to compete by providing better service. A lot of younger girls are entitled.

Or in a place like Yoko's I always take the next cab off the rank, they're all uniformly great.
    Agree, my MO for decades. A thirtyish looking Asian definitely preferred over a SYT. The older ladies are experienced, have realistic expectations, customer focused with good service, and APPRECIATE repeat business. They don't take you for granted and WANT you to return. They don't assume it's a sure thing and understand that repeat customers are money in the bank. There have been a FEW exceptions, but to play the odds, I'll pick the mature with the large natural rack.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very good point about the older ladies. They have always gone above and beyond with their customer service with me.

-deciding who to book without pics?

I wouldn’t book at all. I’d ask for a lineup of who is available right now.. and go with my gut feeling and pick the best one..

But some shops have photos that are so photoshopped it’s insane..

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast