Thread: Sarah - 90 mins and three shots

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar

Sarah - 90 mins and three shots

This was my first time visiting this sister shop of Rewick and I was impressed. Central location, discrete, clean and spacious. As per usual, Tiffany was efficient in organizing the booking and making sure I knew where to go.

Sarah is as described - young, slim, firm bum and big natural tits. As with all the girls I’ve experienced at Renwick she is very service oriented. I booked 90 minutes and asked for three shots at half hour intervals with hard massages on my back and shoulders and bodyslides in between time.

She put in a A for effort on the massage but of course not as good as someone like Emma with years of experience. It was fine though and to be fair I just went with the flow not making specific requests.

Clothes off revealing nice set of large boobs. She goes straight for my cock but I sit up and pause so I can lick her tits. They feel good. Then I embrace her tight gently touching her back and enjoying GFE.

I lay down again and Sarah goes back to my cock. A few jerks then I explode.

Next is a body slide. She asks if I want front or back? I say front it’s really nice looking at her body glide over me. Only complaint would be she didn’t take her panties off. She also could benefit from some sexy lingerie. But anyway it’s not quite 30 mins later and I blow my second load. Oh yeah, somewhere in threes was dragon and prostrate.

I ask for more back massage and drift off for a while. At some point she asks if I want to cum a third time. Yes I say and ask her to gently touch my arse. I flip and it’s more bodyslides followed by a final explosion. I’m happy, drained and ready to hit the nice clean shower.

Well done Tiffany on the new shop and your great roster of girls.

Banned
    Thanks Aussieguyinsf good review,looking forward see you soon

Banned
    Do we have an address please...?

Rosebery healing workshop

wechat ID: dragontendon69

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Rosebery healing workshop

wechat ID: dragontendon69
    Thanks Boss… it’s at Randwick … not Rosebery… i got me excited when I thought it was at Rosebery

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Labia Vortex View Post
    Thanks Boss… it’s at Randwick … not Rosebery… i got me excited when I thought it was at Rosebery
    Yup a bit confusing that, why would u call is Randwick healing workshop. It opposite Randwick Village on a Belmore Road

Sarah is as described and I stand by my review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    Sarah is as described and I stand by my review.
    Was someone disputing your review?