Person's Name : Jenny

Establishment : 181 Smithfield

Date of Visit : 29/3/21

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 181 Smithfield Brothel | Best brothel in Smithfield Guildford & Wetherill Park Western Sydney

Phone : 9681 3698

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, good curvy figure (not at all fat), nice C-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : DFKing, BBBJ, FIV, 69, reverse CG, doggie, mish, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : Not for me today - pleasant girl and easy on the eye but just seemed lethargic and unwilling to engage (maybe she was tired)

My experience/comments : Popped in here without a booking and was met by a receptionist who later said her name was Connie. I found Connie to be abrupt and dismissive, totally unlike the pleasant and friendly Lily whom I’ve met on my previous visits. A case of “Service with a Snarl” (although it was quite busy in there this morning so perhaps she was just having a difficult day).

I was ordered down to one of the waiting rooms while Connie bellowed for Jenny.

Jenny looked really good with a pretty face and a floor-length Burgundy-coloured dress with a plunging neckline which showed off a promising rack. I checked she did BBBJ and she led me to the room.

While she was gathering the towels I saw another girl in the corridor who I think was called Eva; mid-30s, OK face, tallish and scantily-clad with a good figure – looked like she knows what to do in the bedroom.

In the room I stripped and showered while Jenny stripped. She has a very nice curvy figure (not at all fat) with a fine pair of C-cups and was fully shaved.

I lay on the bed and Jenny knelt over me for some DFKing before moving down to lick my nipples while stroking my cock.

She then lay beside me and started sucking me. It was an OK BBBJ – no teeth and nice and soft and sensual but she didn’t go very deep, there wasn’t much action and there were a few tissue-breaks.

Jenny was lying on her side with one knee invitingly in the air so I started to rub her clit. She gradually got wetter and I was soon able to gently finger-fuck her.

I asked for some 69. Jenny was quiet and motionless at first but after a good while she started to warm up and was increasingly moaning and squirming around, and I had some more FIV, until she pulled away to lie on the bed to recover, saying she’d cum (and she wouldn’t let me touch her for a while).

She asked whether I wanted to fuck but I asked for some more BJ and she gently sucked me again.

This wasn’t particularly exciting so I asked her to get a condom.

I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but she said “No”.

We started with some reverse CG which was OK but she was a bit lethargic and my hand was swiped away when a thumb ventured towards her arsehole.

Jenny eventually just stopped moving so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed. This was better as I was able to dictate the pace and she has a nice bum but after a while she started to ask whether I was going to cum. (That is something I really do not like, especially as she didn’t seem particularly tight.)

We switched to the mish but again Jenny seemed uninterested and was not willing to engage. This started to get to me so I had to withdraw and ask her to finish me off with a handjob (and it has been quite a while since I had to resort to that in a FS shop).

To be fair, Jenny’s HJ was pretty good and I had a satisfying squirt.

She tidied me up and gave me a light massage while we had a chat (her English is OK).

Jenny said she was from HK, has been here 18 months and works at 181 Mondays and Tuesdays and at 40 Blacktown (as Helen) the other days of the week.

I told her my age (mid-60s) and she said “No, face young”. She then pointed to my balding, greying pate and said “Hair old but face young”. (Harsh but true!!!)

I asked her age and she asked me to guess. I thought early to mid-30s but politely said “30”. She said she was 29, turning 30 in a couple of months. This was said quite convincingly and precisely so might be true – I never can tell.

She is quite a pleasant girl, and there was no rush to get rid of me, but eventually we showered and I dressed and departed.

On the way out I tried to have a quick word with Connie but her demeanour hadn’t improved over the past hour. There was another girl in reception who said she was called Queenie – looked about 30 with an OK face and figure but with a promising rack and seemed friendly.

Jenny is very easy on the eye and maybe she was just tired today (if she does work seven days a week, it’s not surprising) but I just didn’t get the standard of service I was looking for.