Thread: The brothels of Clyde

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Post The brothels of Clyde

Just wanted to give my brothers a quick review of the brothels that're near the Clyde train station as I haven't heard much from anyone else.

So there's a few brothels near the Clyde station 45 George, 26 George, Sweet 7, Mash 10, and 32 Berry. I'll start off by saying right now in all my regular visits, don't worry about going out of your way to these.

45 George - A decent place, only been there a few times as they have the multiclass payment which turns me off now. Recommend Mina if you're a smaller size.

10 Mash - Don't bother, Management is pretty bad, and most of the ladies are on some kind of drug... Every time I go is absolute regret... No WeChat or anything so you'll always have to go in blind.

32 Berry - I have a strange relationship with this place. I Love looking at the roster and trying out different ladies, but I always end up disappointed. Most of them are very money hungry and provide very poor experiences as most of them seem to be also new to the industry.
    They do have some nice Africans though, Savana is a BBW, she's nice a plump without all the saggy fat wrinkles. She fits a smaller size however so as nice and sweet she was so haven't seen her again.
    Esha is the other one, she's a small size, and born in Australia so it was nice to be able to have a proper talk in a cheaper brothel.

One to avoid for sure I would say is Fifi, she's the one who finally got me to write a review on all of these Most money hungry and awkward service. She kept asking me for more money for extra service which I was denying to, then due to the huge turn off was going soft. Then she was 'playful' slapping and telling me off for going soft, like as if that was going to help. Was able to finish at least.

Sweet 7 - Now I've only been there once and with a nice girl. I do want go there again but as they have no clear roster kinda just keep skipping it. I'll give an update if I go there enough.

26 George - So I've saved the best for last. I frequent here most out of all these other places. I find all their girls to be very consistent and have exceptional service. I've only ever been disappointed once but that was due to a fitting issue so I can't fault her. Some of the girls are very strange, my last run in was with Angela I believe, small Chinese girl. There was no small talk or anything, she was very blunt. Just straight to service but it was done well. Anna provides a very interesting service. She's a bit cubby. She is dominate type where she takes control and she really knows a mans weak spots. She does talk a bit too much for my liking, plus having no control does ruin it a little bit for me but was still great. If there was one person to go out of your way for, I'd recommend Anna. For 26 they mainly Thai's in this place if you're interested in them too.

So my gripe about all these places would just be the fact that vast majority of the girls don't seem to provide extra services (without extra payment), they're all just your standard, even though it's not class pay. So if you're in the area just looking for a quick punt for the night I would definitely hit up 26 George and take a picking you like or try the others if you're feeling risky haha. I haven't seen every girl that these places offer so maybe you can go find that hidden gem.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks, Buttlord! I've never tried punting in this area. I like the sound of Savanna & Esha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I agree, 26 George is much better in terms of quality of girls. I had some great sessiona there with Amy ( sadly left for HK in early Jan) and there was this very cute chinese girl (Mia) who is unfortunately in China now....I had a session with Mona (Thai) and it was probably the worst in that shop. If you travel towards Rydalmere 19 lipstick and 22 have some good talent very occasionally. At lipatick I can highly recommend Celine and earlier there was this young 22yo Vivian who has probably moved to a different shop but she waa quite good too.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I agree, 26 George is much better in terms of quality of girls. I had some great sessiona there with Amy ( sadly left for HK in early Jan) and there was this very cute chinese girl (Mia) who is unfortunately in China now....I had a session with Mona (Thai) and it was probably the worst in that shop. If you travel towards Rydalmere 19 lipstick and 22 have some good talent very occasionally. At lipatick I can highly recommend Celine and earlier there was this young 22yo Vivian who has probably moved to a different shop but she waa quite good too.
    Actually now you mentioned Mona, I think I remember having an unenjoyable experience with her as well.
    Right now I'm mainly seeing Dora actually from 19 lipstick. I've tried a few of the other girls but not yet with Celine so maybe that'll be my next to do when Dora is busy.
    I used to frequent 22 all the time, but most of them are robots now due to the early bird special and my good regulars there are gone, plus I'm a cheap bastard so only do standard as well lol.