This is a late AR of my first punt in city.
After a recommendations by quite a few bros, decided to give 42g a try.
Parked car and went upstairs. Cris enquired if I have a booking and was guided to waiting room when informed that I haven't and am here for first time but had my eye on Nicole if she was available. Was told that she isn't unfortunately.
Few mins wait and 4-5 of girls just introduced them in quite hurry(possibly too busy night). So I had a bit of a struggle in remembering all of them.
Out of two that stayed in my mind, decided to go ahead with Amanda, paid the money for diamond service and Cris guided me to room. Strangely she wasn't listed on roaster on that day.
Anyeays, room was nice and spacious, a bit wait near bathroom entrance but overall nice with mirrors on wall.
Shortly, Amanda enters the room and thanks me choosing her, requests me to take shower and joins me in there, cleans both of us thoroughly, quite a nice body play and then we are on to bed after trying ourselves.
She starts with catbath, great BBBJ for 10-15 mins but no DT. She used quite a few tissues and cleared throat which was a offputting but made up by great sucking and licking skills. Lil bro is all happy and rock solid. She doms me up and start with cowboy. Her skin is extremly smooth and she takes effort while riding. Kissing is passionate but no DFK. This followed by reverse cowboy and then she said I am tired now and wants to go mish/doggy and I happily obliged. Sometimes I just like it when WL takes lead. I pumped her in doggy for some time until I could not control any more. Her pussy felt great. She cleans li'l man and herself and hug me like a cute GF. We have a nice chat for next 5 mins and she offers me a massage(informed me that she recently became WL and was ML at somewhere else before this).
we have a shower together, clean ourselves. One more round of kissing before I left the door, a happy man at the end of a session. Thanked Cris on my way out.

Just one con: hopefully she stops using too many tissues and include good DFK.

WIR: shop, room, receptionist and WL all boxes ticked. So definately yes.