Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Listerine mouth wash

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Out of all the WLs I have met in 5 Star, Hebe has the best BBBJ skills and services, Milo a close second !

Most recently, K Nico was pretty good and the way she encouraged CIM and teasing to share my babies with moi, Well, 5 Star ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️!!
    Sounds like a keeper bro this K Nico 🥰😘😍

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    So I have had the fire and ice Blowie which is Fucken superb but I have never tried the mouth wash BJ.

Legend says it’s the absolute quickest way to empty your tackle box. I am told that there is no way you can last more than a minute!

Can someone bust the myth?
    I've had it done , yes i have to agree with most , its nothing special , more annoying , than anything , gives you a burning sensation , i had to go to the sink for a rinse , she had a mouthful and i had just come out of the shower , didn't know she had it in her mouth , no not good ... LOL

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Doesn't alcohol kill nerve endings? So your dick would be less sensitive forever afterwards

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Doesn't alcohol kill nerve endings? So your dick would be less sensitive forever afterwards
    With all the desensitization from jacking off, i dont think id wanna try some more decensitization from this. Specially when the reviews of it doesnt make it aound like a great experience.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DC using Tapatalk

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tpol View Post
    Think you're referring to alcohol consumption, not external application. Like, you go for a jab, they rub some alcohol just before sticking the needle in you. You still feel pain if you cut the same spot a few minutes later.
    Still, putting alcohol on your dick is a thoroughly bad idea!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    It's nothing special bro, it just burns a bit
    It sure burns and it would not be a good idea to have your penis doused in Listerine right before sex. A burning sensation is using a bad thing in those areas. As for girls using Listerine down below, that's definitely a no no!!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    does any remember a place called angel town in Newtown?

this was the go to place before Ginza and etc. such a shame they closed down

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by the_boss_king View Post
    does any remember a place called angel town in Newtown?

Bruh how could I forget! A.Ts was the best shop of all time. Korean glamours everywhere. They had the best line-up. No other place has ever come close to beating it in Sydney for me. Sorry Ginza.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Bruh how could I forget! A.Ts was the best shop of all time. Korean glamours everywhere. They had the best line-up. No other place has ever come close to beating it in Sydney for me. Sorry Ginza.
    That's how the word KPS come from.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah they're service was good though

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by b00bs View Post
    Nah they're service was good though
    I second that. I've only picked glamours from their lineups and never been disappointed with bad service. Really sad day when they closed down.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12