Thread: Parramatta

Senior Member(無間使者)

Parramatta

Morning all, I haven’t been to sample the delights of Sydney for over a year, so very excited to be coming down in 2 weeks time.
    I don’t know Sydney suburbs, so not aware of what shops (or their names) are available around Parramatta Skye Suites, any help would be appreciated, I won’t have a car.
    Pretty much just after massage and extras, my all time favourite was GiGi at Bella’s, just to give you an idea on preferences.

I tired looking up Bella’s place, but I pressume she has closed down over Covid, what a pity, she always had great girls.

Thanks for reading this, appreciate any help

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

parramatta blossom massage is good

Quote Originally Posted by Mdlovespunting View Post
    Morning all, I haven’t been to sample the delights of Sydney for over a year, so very excited to be coming down in 2 weeks time.
    I don’t know Sydney suburbs, so not aware of what shops (or their names) are available around Parramatta Skye Suites, any help would be appreciated, I won’t have a car.
    Pretty much just after massage and extras, my all time favourite was GiGi at Bella’s, just to give you an idea on preferences.

I tired looking up Bella’s place, but I pressume she has closed down over Covid, what a pity, she always had great girls.

Thanks for reading this, appreciate any help
    On Church Street Parramatta Blossom Massage is very good. All girls are nice and do extra. My experience they do CHJ & CBJ.

If you are after Massage, you can try Parramatta Blossom Massage at Church st.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Funandfun View Post
    If you are after Massage, you can try Parramatta Blossom Massage at Church st.
    Second vote here. 👍
    267 Church St. # 0450 733 267. Get your skates on and be there today. Ask for Michelle. Thai about 30. A beautiful girl with a smashing body. Part 1& 2 worth the trip. I see the sister and she subbed in one day 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Second vote here. 👍
    267 Church St. # 0450 733 267. Get your skates on and be there today. Ask for Michelle. Thai about 30. A beautiful girl with a smashing body. Part 1& 2 worth the trip. I see the sister and she subbed in one day 😎
    Check my review on wonderful Michelle..she would be on today.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    No sure if you are after a massage or FS but midnight delight comes with a good selection of non-Asian girls for FS.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    No sure if you are after a massage or FS but midnight delight comes with a good selection of non-Asian girls for FS.
    damm, the girls look thick af. Have you tried before? Is it worth the extra dollars?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeh been there a couple of times, Annika is a stunner also I had good experience with Bee. Dont know about others. Keep mind I am not into sizs 6 types!....see it for youseld!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Whoami, appreciate the feedback

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Second vote here. 👍
    Thanks Tramps, appreciate the feedback, I will give it a try and report back