Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alexander 64 after report

Senior Member(無間使者) massage addict's Avatar

Alexander 64 after report

Hi punters,

First post here so hopefully ive posted in the right spot.

Visited 64 Alexander ave last week after reading many good reviews on this forum.

WOW! what a disappointment that was. I called first to see who was on was told there was a few girls that provided rimming so headed on down.
    Walked in was greeted fairly rudely by lady at desk than pushed off to a room by a guy holding a wad of cash. Girl in the room was old 50 plus i wouldn't of fucked her with my worst enemies cock. I asked the guy if i could see all the girls and choose one he was reluctant i then asked if any girls did rimming he took me too another room with another old girl that could string 2 words of english together. He said she would do rimming. Paid my $200 cash for diamond service had a shower was than told to lay on bed where she kissed my back for 2 mins before signing me to get on all fours. (not the usual way to start a rimming a session but have ended up that way on the odd occasion) i obliged before she putt a rubber on her tounge and proceed to lick my arse. Was terrible at it and the rubber did not help. I told her to stop after about 1 min and rolled over for a bbbj. this was just ok had much better before she through a franger on me and laid on her back i told her doggy to which she reluctantly obliged. She would not let me get it more then 3/4 the way in and i am only average sized. Was clearly not into the whole thing felt like she was being forced to work there. I had given up on this place 13 years ago for the same shitty service, i will never be back. i can not understand how some of you blokes love this place it feels so dirty and dodgy what am i missing?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That really sucks, this place was where I started punting, the ladies were definitely older but there were a few gems, though the service was always a bit meh, didn't really get CIMs or DD often, but overall for 150 for a hour I couldn't complain.

With their new rates, this almost seems like a april fools joke. $210 for 1 hour "diamond" service with a older lady OR $210 over 45 mins over at Ginza or Empire for a much younger service oriented girl that does both rimming and CIM. ... unless travel is an issue, almost seems like no point going to somewhere like TP64

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thnx for the warning and heads up bro sounds like a shit hole

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey for sharing and the honesty - I don’t know why other people make things sound 100x better than it really is, saying nothing is better than lying. I was considering trying this place out but better to spend my money elsewhere.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yea not like how it use to be at TP64. Had Sophie call me up saying she's back there and trying to drum up business. From a $150 an hour shop to trying to charge what they do in the city is a joke. The girls they have is not up to that standard of there new price increase. I wouldn't waste my time until things improve to standards

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Hi punters,

First post here so hopefully ive posted in the right spot.

Visited 64 Alexander ave last week after reading many good reviews on this forum.

WOW! what a disappointment that was. I called first to see who was on was told there was a few girls that provided rimming so headed on down.
    Walked in was greeted fairly rudely by lady at desk than pushed off to a room by a guy holding a wad of cash. Girl in the room was old 50 plus i wouldn't of fucked her with my worst enemies cock. I asked the guy if i could see all the girls and choose one he was reluctant i then asked if any girls did rimming he took me too another room with another old girl that could string 2 words of english together. He said she would do rimming. Paid my $200 cash for diamond service had a shower was than told to lay on bed where she kissed my back for 2 mins before signing me to get on all fours. (not the usual way to start a rimming a session but have ended up that way on the odd occasion) i obliged before she putt a rubber on her tounge and proceed to lick my arse. Was terrible at it and the rubber did not help. I told her to stop after about 1 min and rolled over for a bbbj. this was just ok had much better before she through a franger on me and laid on her back i told her doggy to which she reluctantly obliged. She would not let me get it more then 3/4 the way in and i am only average sized. Was clearly not into the whole thing felt like she was being forced to work there. I had given up on this place 13 years ago for the same shitty service, i will never be back. i can not understand how some of you blokes love this place it feels so dirty and dodgy what am i missing?
    Hey buds, I seem to find that a lot locally in the shire, real hit and miss, but absolutely well past diamond class. Can you PM me when you have a chance? Just trying to join a few dots on a few girls lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post
    That really sucks, this place was where I started punting, the ladies were definitely older but there were a few gems, though the service was always a bit meh, didn't really get CIMs or DD often, but overall for 150 for a hour I couldn't complain.

With their new rates, this almost seems like a april fools joke. $210 for 1 hour "diamond" service with a older lady OR $210 over 45 mins over at Ginza or Empire for a much younger service oriented girl that does both rimming and CIM. ... unless travel is an issue, almost seems like no point going to somewhere like TP64
    I pretty much agree with the comment above. The place was quite nice for a $150 shop, and the girls can be a bit 'hit and miss' but for $210 per hour, definitely not on my radar any more

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    You dont state who the girl you saw was so we dont know who to avoid.

Like any shop they have girls that suit you and girls that don't I don't like the new pricing system and told Sophie! I will pay the extra from $150 to $160 but expect to get the same service I got for $150.

I usually see girls I already know but if I see a new girl I say to Sophie I expect the same service as I use to get and that if I see a shop with the costing structure you have I usually go somewhere else I don't like it.

So for me I am still visiting at present but if I get a bad punt then i will move on. There are still plenty of shops at $ 150 and some even less.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Walked in to tp64 last week to see what was available and was sourly disappointed.

And then to hear that they've jacked the price? May aswell just close the shop.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah agree with all (almost) the comments above
    Hopefully with Sophie back on board thinks might settle down a bit

Yep it’s always been MILF territory but as mentioned above there’s a few gems there , but certainly not gold or diamond rate value.

Before Covid two other shops in the shire tried this on - noting their back to standard rates now all inclusive.

What’s the bet 64 ends up back to a 150 or 160 all inclusive rate before long 🤔. Hope so anyway !

Looks like Sophie has managed to rope in some old favourites. And some old boilers too , might be who massage addict got stuck with

Junior Member(有D料到)
    They're really punching above their weight with that price hike.

With Mascara Club just around the corner, money better spent there.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the wizard's Avatar
    I have been out of the scene for quite a while. 64 and Ginza were my favourite places to go.
    I wrote hundreds of reviews for both of them and others.
    64 was more hit and miss than Ginza, though at that $150 price point it didn't matter, (even though the girls were much older and mainly Chinese with little or no Japanese,Thai
    Korean or Vietnamese girls.)
    The hits there were great, who could forget Joanne, Eva, Rainbow, Michelle, just to name a few
    Now with the new price structure implemented, we are paying more for the same, with no tangible difference to the type of girls as to what we have had before.
    And with current Covid restrictions, there are no new fresh girls coming into the Industry, a problem faced by all establishments.

i think many punters will vote with their feet, and thus 64 could lose a market that they once proudly had, and that they were close to the very top of.
    Co- President and Chairman of the Jasmin and Hoshi Fan Club's

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    You dont state who the girl you saw was so we dont know who to avoid.

Like any shop they have girls that suit you and girls that don't I don't like the new pricing system and told Sophie! I will pay the extra from $150 to $160 but expect to get the same service I got for $150.

I usually see girls I already know but if I see a new girl I say to Sophie I expect the same service as I use to get and that if I see a shop with the costing structure you have I usually go somewhere else I don't like it.

So for me I am still visiting at present but if I get a bad punt then i will move on. There are still plenty of shops at $ 150 and some even less.
    Sorry i never got the girls name, when i asked her she did not understand what i was saying. I too used to frequently visit here 15 years ago, had not been there for 13 years due to the shitty service. 99% of the girls had very poor english and it was like fucking a very poorly programmed robot. The only that's changed is the pricing and they have renovated adding more rooms and a side entrance.

Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Thnx for the warning and heads up bro sounds like a shit hole
    Definitely save your money for another place mate. It just shits me how so many people post fake reviews on shops, clearly it is the shops posting these reviews with fake profiles.
    Another joint that has great reviews that i visited and walked out of on the weekend is 260 Princes hwy Sylvania super old and ugly. 254a Princes hwy is 100% better. I will post my review on this in the coming few days when i have more time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I wonder how many punters they do get, the one that don't know about these forums. Also can the tag of this post changed to Taren Point? Def need to raise awareness.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the heads up. It's really shady for the shop to post early 20s ladies but actually 50s...

Quote Originally Posted by Marc02 View Post

Never been to Ginza I don't get to the city often, i will be that way tomorrow though!
    Any girls you can recommend that do rimming and cum in mouth? For me that is better than full service.... most of the time, depending on the girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My favourites arnt rostered on today at Ginza but Rebecca or Jin at 278/479 empire do cim and rimming.

Check out http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...RT-REVIEW-ONLY .. lots of Intel in that thread. When you're on their websites, if the girl's profile says cim or rimming included , it usually is, some don't say, but they do offer.

Good luck

Thanks man, Rebecca was booked solid all day! For this alone I am now in the que to book her. I saw a new girl Ivy which I will review in a separate post in the next few days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by massage addict View Post
    Sorry i never got the girls name, when i asked her she did not understand what i was saying. I too used to frequently visit here 15 years ago, had not been there for 13 years due to the shitty service. 99% of the girls had very poor english and it was like fucking a very poorly programmed robot. The only that's changed is the pricing and they have renovated adding more rooms and a side entrance.
    Sometimes (actually more often than not) I prefer the less english, even none, Im not there to talk lol.
    Do you remember what room? - they usually keep the same one at 64, try to avoid that one

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast