Thread: Fire & Ice , Hot Toddy ? ...

Post Fire & Ice , Hot Toddy ? ...

So guys

After reading another post , I saw mention of "fire & ice" , warm water bj's followed by ice in the mouth , which took me back quite a few years , to when this incidence happened ,

I was feeling that itch , you know the one , so decide to venture out , to solve the problem , mmm were to go ? decided i wanted a woman with experience , so i headed to the house of ill repute, (best not mentioned ,no advertising , lol, non Asian ) it was a cold cold winters night, bucketing down, after a quick dash to the door i was drenched ,

So i picked a sexy Mature Hot Aussie blonde , in the room , I shower , she leaves , comes back with a cup of steaming hot tea and a glass with ice , I get out of the shower, still a bit cold , she says "dont worry ill warm you up " with a chuckle , I jump on the bed , she asks me, 'have you ever had a "hot toddy " ? .. I answered no , what's that ?

Well boys ,what happened next , took me by surprise , she took a Sipp of the hot tea , and sticks my semi hard cock in her mouth ,

ME ; F_ _K , F_ _K , F_ _K , WHAT THE F_ _K , THATS F_ _KING HOT !!!!!

(Her mouth was full of HOT tea !, I thought she had swallowed it , how the F_ _k she didn't burn her mouth , ill never know )

HER; Oh sorry Love , was that a bit Hot ?

ME; (jumping off the bed ), F_ _k !!! I got Third Degree Burns !!! , Call an Ambulance !

HER; let me fix it for you ,( she quickly gets the ice from the glass and starts rubbing my cock with it) , Better ? so sorry...

ME ; yes its better , but my balls hurt too now , please dont do that again , I dont think I like Hot Toddies

HER ; ok , lets tend to those too then ...

.................................................. .................................................. ............................................

So was that , a "hot Toddy ", gone wrong ? accidental ,"Fire" , put out with , "Ice", or a unintentional "fire & ice" , as its known as today ?

Tell me what you think

still has me baffled , when ever I think of it ,I think imagine explaining that to emergency,

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hahaha sorry to be laughing at your pain mate but whom every you picked for fire and ice session did not know what she was doing. First of she was suppose to use warm water not burning hot tea that could give you 3rd degree burn and for ice job she is suppose to use cold water but not to cold that could turn your dick into shrimp. First time i experienced it was with a WL from liverpool 24, dont remember her name was 10 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Carissawhore View Post
    Hahaha sorry to be laughing at your pain mate but whom every you picked for fire and ice session did not know what she was doing. First of she was suppose to use warm water not burning hot tea that could give you 3rd degree burn and for ice job she is suppose to use cold water but not to cold that could turn your dick into shrimp. First time i experienced it was with a WL from liverpool 24, dont remember her name was 10 years ago.
    its ok mate , looking back at it I laugh too,
    I didn't actually go in for Fire & Ice , session , I went in for a normal session , but because it was freezing that night , maybe she thought she would give me a treat ,

there are lots of variations to F & I , many WL have their own spin on it , warm water and cold fizzy drinks , etc etc , but the best I've had was from an ex-girlfriend , were she used warm water and then melted ice cubes in her mouth to make it cold ,the best by far ,

thanks for the feed back & keep punting , lol

Banned
    After this incident, you should see your doctor and say you have PTSD.