So guys

After reading another post , I saw mention of "fire & ice" , warm water bj's followed by ice in the mouth , which took me back quite a few years , to when this incidence happened ,

I was feeling that itch , you know the one , so decide to venture out , to solve the problem , mmm were to go ? decided i wanted a woman with experience , so i headed to the house of ill repute, (best not mentioned ,no advertising , lol, non Asian ) it was a cold cold winters night, bucketing down, after a quick dash to the door i was drenched ,

So i picked a sexy Mature Hot Aussie blonde , in the room , I shower , she leaves , comes back with a cup of steaming hot tea and a glass with ice , I get out of the shower, still a bit cold , she says "dont worry ill warm you up " with a chuckle , I jump on the bed , she asks me, 'have you ever had a "hot toddy " ? .. I answered no , what's that ?

Well boys ,what happened next , took me by surprise , she took a Sipp of the hot tea , and sticks my semi hard cock in her mouth ,

ME ; F_ _K , F_ _K , F_ _K , WHAT THE F_ _K , THATS F_ _KING HOT !!!!!

(Her mouth was full of HOT tea !, I thought she had swallowed it , how the F_ _k she didn't burn her mouth , ill never know )

HER; Oh sorry Love , was that a bit Hot ?

ME; (jumping off the bed ), F_ _k !!! I got Third Degree Burns !!! , Call an Ambulance !

HER; let me fix it for you ,( she quickly gets the ice from the glass and starts rubbing my cock with it) , Better ? so sorry...

ME ; yes its better , but my balls hurt too now , please dont do that again , I dont think I like Hot Toddies

HER ; ok , lets tend to those too then ...

.................................................. .................................................. ............................................

So was that , a "hot Toddy ", gone wrong ? accidental ,"Fire" , put out with , "Ice", or a unintentional "fire & ice" , as its known as today ?

Tell me what you think

still has me baffled , when ever I think of it ,I think imagine explaining that to emergency,