Thread: J Mika - Disappointment

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

J Mika - Disappointment

Long time lurker finally getting around to do a review.

I've had great experiences with J ladies at 42G, so after reading so many positive reviews on J Mika, and finding an available time (no easy feat) - I finally booked J Mika for an hour.

I was excited at the opportunity at meeting J Mika, and when she collected me at the waiting room I was not disappointed.

As usual J Mika invited me to take a shower. The shower was very dark so I turned on the light. The first indication of what was to come was when J Mika turned off the light before entering the shower - it was like being in a dark room. She commented on my watch (I thought out of concern if it was waterproof - which it is). I didn't think much more of this and shower over exited and lay on the bed. Mika finished her shower and then exited wrapped in a towel.

She went over and dimmed the lights...too dark for my liking but 'Ok' I though. The she dimmed them more it was pitch black. I made a comment which she ignored (I assumed at the time language barrier). The booking proceeded in the dark. Whilst the service was ok...not being able to see that beautiful body took away from a lot of the enjoyment. One final thing was that she didn't do CIM and the timing was off too. This added to my disappointment (although to be fair I should have detected that based on price I was charged).

So overall very disappointing.

I found out at the end that a prior client had tried to film Mika during a booking using spy glasses. I think she was was suspicious of my watch (and probably didn't help that I was also wearing prescription glasses). I pointed out to Mika that my watch is an Apple Watch - so yes hi tech - but definitely no camera. And my glasses regular prescriptions. I would have happily taken both off if I'd realised. I suggest anyone else visiting Mika do the same if they are as visual as I am ...but still not sure that the prior client hasn't ruined it for all of us.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Congrats on your first AR! I was disappointed with the darkness too.

Senior Member(無間使者) Thomas Crown's Avatar
    Darkness would be a deal breaker for me. I would -- ever so politely -- ask for another girl. Immediately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ozlurker View Post
    Long time lurker finally getting around to do a review.

I've had great experiences with J ladies at 42G, so after reading so many positive reviews on J Mika, and finding an available time (no easy feat) - I finally booked J Mika for an hour.

I was excited at the opportunity at meeting J Mika, and when she collected me at the waiting room I was not disappointed.

As usual J Mika invited me to take a shower. The shower was very dark so I turned on the light. The first indication of what was to come was when J Mika turned off the light before entering the shower - it was like being in a dark room. She commented on my watch (I thought out of concern if it was waterproof - which it is). I didn't think much more of this and shower over exited and lay on the bed. Mika finished her shower and then exited wrapped in a towel.

She went over and dimmed the lights...too dark for my liking but 'Ok' I though. The she dimmed them more it was pitch black. I made a comment which she ignored (I assumed at the time language barrier). The booking proceeded in the dark. Whilst the service was ok...not being able to see that beautiful body took away from a lot of the enjoyment. One final thing was that she didn't do CIM and the timing was off too. This added to my disappointment (although to be fair I should have detected that based on price I was charged).

So overall very disappointing.

I found out at the end that a prior client had tried to film Mika during a booking using spy glasses. I think she was was suspicious of my watch (and probably didn't help that I was also wearing prescription glasses). I pointed out to Mika that my watch is an Apple Watch - so yes hi tech - but definitely no camera. And my glasses regular prescriptions. I would have happily taken both off if I'd realised. I suggest anyone else visiting Mika do the same if they are as visual as I am ...but still not sure that the prior client hasn't ruined it for all of us.
    Spray your body with glow in the dark paint after shower

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Crown View Post
    Darkness would be a deal breaker for me. I would -- ever so politely -- ask for another girl. Immediately.
    dark room is a no no for me too... we pay big $$ to enjoy the girl’s beauty... plus you wont be able to see indication of STD in the dark

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by negi View Post
    dark room is a no no for me too... we pay big $$ to enjoy the girl’s beauty... plus you wont be able to see indication of STD in the dark
    Agreed, Im paying for visual entertainment aswell as physical. If I just wanted service I'd go to 533 or somewhere where the service is the no1 priority.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    yeah I make sure I can see what's going on. Only had one girl in 42g dim the lights a bit, but when asked to put it back on she was fine. Hopefully just a isolated incident, though not sure if Mika will stay on the list for me

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    She also dims the light because she is abit shy. I've seen her and Anna multiple times. Mika is more gfe, then anything. Personally I don't mind her dimming the lights. The first time she dimmed it abit too much, however I did ask her to turn it up a smidge. It was still dark but not like as if it was a black out room. It was more like a romantic darkness? Not sure if that makes sense lol. I've always had a good time with her. It could just be u 2 didn't click, and that happens. Its like I've seen kasumi only once. She is hot, but... zero service and had a very nonchalant attitude. Bbbj was good tho

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah it was actually Anna that darkened the room a bit. Not too bad though.

Agree on Kasumi, she's so hot I want to f her again, but her service is so lack lustre I'm not sure if it's worth the money

Quote Originally Posted by Babaekid View Post
    Spray your body with glow in the dark paint after shower
    This should be an optional extra, both the WL and you with all over glow in the dark body paint

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is clearly a case of YMMV.
    When she dimmed the lights, i asked her to brighten them a bit and she was happy to. And she has done CIM with me numerous times.
    I reckon you got her on a bad day.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I had an amazing time with Mika. Yes she dimmed the lights but it wasn't to the point where I couldn't see anything.

How was the actual service apart from the light dimming?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I had an amazing time with Mika. Yes she dimmed the lights but it wasn't to the point where I couldn't see anything.

The service with her has always been great imo. She ranks up there with anna however anna is pse, while mika is gfe.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post

In my case it was to the point where I couldn't see anything. Service was fine apart from that (and lack of CIM). However, I'm a visual person so didn't enjoy experience overall. If someone wants great 'in the dark' service (without CIM) she would be perfect.