Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any Feedback on 8 burwood and Chatswood 360

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone tried Nellie@8 burwood and Giselle@Chatswood 360

Any punters seen Nellie at 8 burwood or Giselle at Chatswood 360 .
    Appreciate if you can share your recent experiences as I am hearing and reading that it’s not what it looks like in the pics..
    Any other highly recommended girls with a big booty and Great gf service..

https://8burwood.com/mary-jean-new-zealand/

http://chatswood60.com.au/giselle/

Banned
    Both places have been through a cycle…. Very good… to very ordinary
    Got mucked around by Chatswood a while ago… but believe it’s had a management change
    Burwood the same… management change may have improved the place

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been to chatswood 60 recently, booked nikki, nothing like her photo, late for 20 minutes even though i booked 6 hours before. Room is smelly with smoke. Service wise is nothing extraordinary, i wouldn't pick her up from the line if i was there without booking. Agree with LV, it was good before, but now is hit and missed. Even the reception before was really honest, but this time they oversell it. If there is management change its make sense.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Also been to chatswood 60. Lady receptionist walked me in a room , showed me 1 girl then told me next lady will finish in 5 minutes. Waited 45 minutes and I left.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So looks like a bit of hit and a miss and more like a miss lately …

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanprett View Post
    told me next lady will finish in 5 minutes. Waited 45 minutes and I left.
    Pretty standard for this place. They also overlap their bookings so even if you show up on time you still have to wait. It's happened to me too many times so I'm never going back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks . Going to give it a miss then !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Pretty standard for this place. They also overlap their bookings so even if you show up on time you still have to wait. It's happened to me too many times so I'm never going back.
    I actually don’t mind waiting if they are up front and honest about it. It’s just bad business when they tell you to wait 5 minutes but clearly they know it’s gonna be another 25minute wait.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree bro! These are basics in the service industry .. thanks for your review ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    350 used to be alright but quality has signifucantly dropped like most other shops. In most cases should always add 10 years their age description of WLs. Chatswood 60 is doing slightly better because they often have some other nationalities too but the quality of their talent has also dropped significantly. They also have this stupid cover girl rates which is highly inflated, simply because I have seen the same girl working in a different shop at 90/30 min but at chatswood 60 same girl is tagged as cover girl @ 150/30 min. It might work to rip off inexperienced punters though!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Have given Burwood8 a couple chances but generally the pictures are fakes or atleast 10years old. Can't comment of the service but if it isn't visually appealing or just another fake I don't partake.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Avoid Burwood 8, not worth it imo

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I was in Burwood a few weeks back and, out of curiosity, went into 8 Burwood. The following is a brief description of my experience.[*]I asked for 45 minutes at $150 (day rate) and papasan said for $50 more, I would be offered diamond service which included all the usual extras.[*]I handed over $200.[*]Only 1 lady, Rose, was available. She was at least 10 years, if not more, older than her description on their website (24 yo). On appearance she was passable.[*]Once in the room, Rose said she had already showered, so I showered alone.[*]Clothes off, I fondled her breasts. However, according to Rose, the nipples were off limits because they were sensitive.[*]Most parts of her body, according to her, were ticklish, hence she did not like petting much.[*]She preferred CBJ, and I went along with it.[*]Dom on, I requested CG, but her response was that she was too tired to do it.[*]I had had enough, got dressed and walked out of the room.[*]Told the papasan that the session was over in 20 minutes (out of 45); and not only no diamond service but even standard was lacking.[*]Asked papasan for a refund - I was being reasonable and asked only $50 being the diamond portion of the total fee.[*]Papasan was firm that he would only refund $30. I accepted the $30 because at that point in time I just wanted to get the hell out and never had to see the place again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sorry to hear that . Def putting a big red circle on burwood now . Too many punters have shared the same kind of disappointment but I guess to walk out from a session just tops the frustration level.. not going to try that place now unless management changes ..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy View Post
    I was in Burwood a few weeks back and, out of curiosity, went into 8 Burwood. The following is a brief description of my experience.[*]I asked for 45 minutes at $150 (day rate) and papasan said for $50 more, I would be offered diamond service which included all the usual extras.[*]I handed over $200.[*]Only 1 lady, Rose, was available. She was at least 10 years, if not more, older than her description on their website (24 yo). On appearance she was passable.[*]Once in the room, Rose said she had already showered, so I showered alone.[*]Clothes off, I fondled her breasts. However, according to Rose, the nipples were off limits because they were sensitive.[*]Most parts of her body, according to her, were ticklish, hence she did not like petting much.[*]She preferred CBJ, and I went along with it.[*]Dom on, I requested CG, but her response was that she was too tired to do it.[*]I had had enough, got dressed and walked out of the room.[*]Told the papasan that the session was over in 20 minutes (out of 45); and not only no diamond service but even standard was lacking.[*]Asked papasan for a refund - I was being reasonable and asked only $50 being the diamond portion of the total fee.[*]Papasan was firm that he would only refund $30. I accepted the $30 because at that point in time I just wanted to get the hell out and never had to see the place again.

Thanks for sharing. I haven’t been there, I was gonna give it a chance but not anymore

Senior Member(無間使者)
    8 Burwood and Villawood must have the same owners, they have the same WL photos

Lol RIP 8 Burwood....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by mat29127692 View Post
    Sorry to hear that . Def putting a big red circle on burwood now . Too many punters have shared the same kind of disappointment but I guess to walk out from a session just tops the frustration level.. not going to try that place now unless management changes ..
    Thank you for reading my post. It was my fault that I was enticed by their website which appeared to offer first class products at second/third tier prices. Anyway in this kind of situation it is YMMV, and another person might have a much more pleasant experience than mine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    fake photos for burwood8, i did have a look a few weeks back, a bit disappointing and walked out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Burwood 8 used to be good until it changed owner. Heck I saw my old college friend working there... But again, 57 Burwood was great back in 2019 as a replacement, lots of young enthusiastic ladies. One time I paid standard fee but got dfk, bbbj, and cim somehow she was just really happy seeing me I guess...?
    Not sure how it is now, haven't been there again for a while, maybe someone else knows?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast