Thread: Breathless Penrith - Korean Kity

Senior Member(無間使者)

Breathless Penrith - Korean Kity

Yeah so I'm currently in the Blue Mountains (hopefully moving out soon) and there is no damn puss out here lol.
    There's a couple decent lookers on the only currently open brothel in Penrith, Breathless at 87-93 Henry St, so I jumped on that.
    Lovely young lady at reception, wish we could book her, very friendly.
    Only had two girls available and one had just gone out to lunch. Damn. Thus, Kity, a curvy Korean lady, tanned and tattooed. Nice enough, I thought.

They send you to shower alone, but they don't start the timer til you're out and ready.
    Pretty great English, able to hold full conversations, impressive. She licked my nipples on the bed briefly before licking and sucking my balls for a decent while. Funnily enough she then moved on to CBJ, like lady, you've just had my balls in your mouth xD Nothing special on the BJ, but she demonstrates good technique.
    Onto main course, she straddled me for cowgirl first. Kity seemed to enjoy this a lot - real moaning - so we just kept at this instead of switching positions, and we both came. Felt bloody great honestly.
    Did not expect service this high from what was seemingly a random place which by the way the other brothels are right nearby, almost like they have a dedicated brothel district :P

Nice chat afterward, Kity told me she grew up on a farm and so she's both excited and nervous to be around so many people, but while she had visited the much quieter mountains, the air made her ears pop and she came right back.
    Lovely lady overall. Not Ginza quality, but surprisingly close. Clearly enjoys what she does, great GFE. Might even come back to see her some time, although the website doesn't have a proper day roster let alone times, just a list of currently employed girls.

Banned
    Seems they have a few Korean girls in Roster

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree with the OP 100%.

I've visited Breathless a few times now and it is definitely good value for money. Easy to park nearby, discreet entrance around the back of the building and they don't short change you for time.

Saw Kitty yesterday. I was actually asking the reception about another girl who as it turned out wasn't available. Kitty obviously heard my conversation and was determined to show that she was also a good option.

Very passionate girl who gave her all in the session. Great dfk all through the session which I really like. Just a hint of smokers breath being the only downside for me. But not overpowering so not a major problem.

Crawled all over my body with some Spanish with her very nice natural boobs. Then very good suck which had me very close to unloading. She seemed to enjoy the daty that followed although I couldn't get her over the line.

On with the Dom and I let her ride me as I wanted to watch her boobs as she fucked me. We both got into it with more dfking before I couldn't hold any more and blew a big load.

Overall a very good session and I would have no hesitation in seeing her again. As always ymmv.