Thread: Jssmine - No BRA please -

Senior Member(無間使者)

Cool Jssmine - No BRA please -

Tuesday, not normally a day I feel I’ve done enough work to have earned the right to spoil myself. I guess every cloud has a silver lining so being flogged so soon in the week did give me the opportunity to meet someone new and interesting.

Abandoned the ship of work early and headed off to 227 to spend a lazy afternoon being put right again. I didn’t really think about who to book or see. Just turn up because I have never had a bad experience here. Alice runs a smart shop and I knew I was going to enjoy myself. What I didn’t know was going to happen to me was Jasmine.

The first thing that hits you is that smile. Bold confident and generous. The accent I can’t place at all. Is she Thai, Australian or American? She’s the whole package.

The next thing you cant fail to spot is that you’ve finally found them, the perfect pair of breasts moving freely and naturally underneath a tiny little dress. Thought to self we will soon have her out of that...

Part 1 was a surprisingly strong massage. Part 2 would have given a dead man an orgasim. This girl has probably forgotten more about erotic massage than most girls ever learn. I think I was outnumbered surrounded and overwhelmed.

There is nothing mechanical about Jasmine in the room. She has a whole menu of techniques. She is observant and immediately picks up on what you like and then she drives you crazy with it. It’s hard to say what I liked best. I liked it all. But what I will remember tonight is gazing into her eyes with jasmine sitting on top bringing me to such an intense orgasim I could not let go of her.

What a splendid review - thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind, what was the all up cost?

Quote Originally Posted by boater View Post
    What a splendid review - thanks for sharing!

If you don't mind, what was the all up cost?
    227 Broadway is an all inclusive RnT and B2B shop:

Their prices:

Whole Body Oil Massage(for half the time), then Fully Nude, Body Slides, Soft Teasing Touch & Sensual Happy Ending :

$95/30mins, $110/45mins, $125/60mins

Your shower time before and after is excluded in the hour.

thanks for the info Ahlungor

Shop Owner
    Thank you for visiting. Jasmine working Tue &Thu ~

Jasmine, VietnamABC, 160cm, 58kg, dress 8, fit curvy 34B-24-35, tanned skin, age 25
    (Cheerful. GFE 10, Massage 9, English 10, Conversation 10)
    (Lovely girl, long blonde hair, Australian accent)
    227 Broadway Massage
    Back door: 2 Grose street, Glebe
    (Corner of Bay St & Grose St, Next to Broadway Shopping Center, opposite to Victoria Park)
    www.massagebroadway.com
    For bookings: 0402 680 999

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by B2Brules View Post
    Tuesday, not normally a day I feel I’ve done enough work to have earned the right to spoil myself. I guess every cloud has a silver lining so being flogged so soon in the week did give me the opportunity to meet someone new and interesting.

Abandoned the ship of work early and headed off to 227 to spend a lazy afternoon being put right again. I didn’t really think about who to book or see. Just turn up because I have never had a bad experience here. Alice runs a smart shop and I knew I was going to enjoy myself. What I didn’t know was going to happen to me was Jasmine.

The first thing that hits you is that smile. Bold confident and generous. The accent I can’t place at all. Is she Thai, Australian or American? She’s the whole package.

The next thing you cant fail to spot is that you’ve finally found them, the perfect pair of breasts moving freely and naturally underneath a tiny little dress. Thought to self we will soon have her out of that...

Part 1 was a surprisingly strong massage. Part 2 would have given a dead man an orgasim. This girl has probably forgotten more about erotic massage than most girls ever learn. I think I was outnumbered surrounded and overwhelmed.

There is nothing mechanical about Jasmine in the room. She has a whole menu of techniques. She is observant and immediately picks up on what you like and then she drives you crazy with it. It’s hard to say what I liked best. I liked it all. But what I will remember tonight is gazing into her eyes with jasmine sitting on top bringing me to such an intense orgasim I could not let go of her.
    Cheers just what i was looking for. Dam she must be somewhat older now but i'm still down she sounds great, she's always so busy though. She's only ever on twice a week i wonder if she's in another shop for other days.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    Cheers just what i was looking for. Dam she must be somewhat older now but i'm still down she sounds great, she's always so busy though. She's only ever on twice a week i wonder if she's in anothe rshop for other days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    lol, do go on. Please...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by manjuice333 View Post
    lol, do go on. Please...
    Lol why the ".........." i'm sorry if i said something wrong? Apologies.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kingmike View Post
    Lol why the ".........." i'm sorry if i said something wrong? Apologies.
    Well lately there are some creepy guys ( ex regulars) went on a rampage attacking her no providing the extras extras etc etc..

I have never tried her... but have the ultimate respect for her or any others girls Try to earn a living just doing standard services without getting attacked by guys out there!

How do I know if u not one them ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well lately there are some creepy guys ( ex regulars) went on a rampage attacking her no providing the extras extras etc etc..

I have never tried her... but have the ultimate respect for her or any others girls Try to earn a living just doing standard services without getting attacked by guys out there!

How do I know if u not one them ?
    Definitely not one of them.

I was genuine when i said i thought she sounded great. I feel kinda bad for commenting like that about her age, 2/3 years is not nearly enough time to become old. I ended up pretty excited from the overwhelmingly warm appreciation of Jasmine's work as well as her convincing stats on the Vitality Charm Website and saw her not long after this. I thought Jasmine was sublime, one of the most genuinely seductive women i've ever met in this industry. She's had a place in my memories for half a year now it was a perfect massage experience. I find it so attractive how many fans she's accumulated in the past couple of years. I could not recommend her enough.

I don't always care much for extras either. I believe much of the experience lives and dies by the standard service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know If Jasmine still on roster these days?
    Never did get a chance to see her as the mamasan mistook me for being Viet and she dont see Viets :s

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny801 View Post
    Anyone know If Jasmine still on roster these days?
    Never did get a chance to see her as the mamasan mistook me for being Viet and she dont see Viets :s
    Alice from 227 Broadway has put on their website - "Jasmine (Vietnam) have left this industry for other work"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks Ted! Never did read the long list at the bottom.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She works at Sussex star in the city most weekdays as hanna if anyone is interested