Thread: Nichole - swimming - Wellness Body Centtre Kellvyville Ridge

Junior Member(有D料到)

Nichole - swimming - Wellness Body Centtre Kellvyville Ridge

Hey guys,

just saw nichole this Wednesday in kellyville ridge. massage shop, not providing FS.

Fingered Nichole, and yeah, my expectation was not much, but what I experienced, just a waterfall. Squirted like crazy.

Speechless.

Price is $110 (including tip) - 45 minutes.

Definitely should try and experience it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [Removed post text]

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sounds like an ad...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Okay, so sorry for not giving a detailed AR, and here is the full one.

So, Nichole is a pretty busy mamasan. I was planning to book her for one hour at 5.30 but arrived at 5 past 5 and ended up forward the time to 5.15 after her previous session is finished. The first 20 minutes of a good massage, and after that, she take off her shirt and started to do some body slides, while I played with her tits and nipples, and she started to jerked me off, and I fingered her. About 5 minutes, she started to shake, I was expecting like a small gush but turned out to be a really huge one, more than 10 seconds (could be 20 seconds) non stop (not joking). Speechless to the waterfall, and yeah then she finished me off, and it wasn't even 45 minutes. ending up paying for 45 mins + tips.

Her English is quite good, massage is good, part 2 is great, they don't have wechat ( I think, I should have asked), not a FS shop.

i hope this is better than the previous one, and yea this is not an ad.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I often passed by this shop as I used to live in the area. Considering the businesses around it and the area, I would have never thought this place provided extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How old is the mamasan? It's interesting that someone would book a mamasan rather than a younger girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikimaru View Post
    How old is the mamasan? It's interesting that someone would book a mamasan rather than a younger girl
    in many shops the mamasan is one of the best options.

especially if you value skill and experience over youthful looks. which many do, myself included.