Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What are your take on chubby WL or ML?

What are your take on chubby WL or ML?

Yeah I know what you all thinking now... but hey it's been a while... what are your thoughts of overweight WL or ML?

Personally I'd prefer those who are toned/slim/fit, but I've had experience with a larger size girl in a massage shop and surprisingly not bad lol!

Does anyone seek out these large size girls or do I just have low standards... comment below?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Yeah I know what you all thinking now... but hey it's been a while... what are your thoughts of overweight WL or ML?

Personally I'd prefer those who are toned/slim/fit, but I've had experience with a larger size girl in a massage shop and surprisingly not bad lol!

Does anyone seek out these large size girls or do I just have low standards... comment below?
    I think it depends on each ones preferences
    Personally I prefer toned/skin/fit or a bit curvy but I don't mind larger size girl for variety or just to satisfy my curiosity

Senior Member(無間使者)

Why would you suggest that you have to have low standards to prefer bigger girls?
    Why is it a surprise that a bigger girl can provide the same service as a slim girl?
    Sure everyone has their preferred body type but why shame the curvier girls?
    You sound like an arsehole.

Banned

What’s her Thought, when she’s sees a chubbier punter plodding through the door in kt26’s, walking shorts with a lacoste polo

Banned
    As long as they are walking upright and have a pulse because thats all I have got going for me...................at least I'm not married...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    Why would you suggest that you have to have low standards to prefer bigger girls?
    Why is it a surprise that a bigger girl can provide the same service as a slim girl?
    Each to their own but if I am going to buy a car I am going for an AMG not a rusted Holden 🤣🤣😁

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rogeryou View Post
    Each to their own but if I am going to buy a car I am going for an AMG not a rusted Holden ������
    I actually have a 280SE ( nowhere near an AMG but a nice car) and a Commodore with no rust........

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I actually have a 280SE ( nowhere near an AMG but a nice car) and a Commodore with no rust........
    Cooler if you had said CE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Cooler if you had said CE
    Its just a boring old sedan, but I like it, hasn't got the grunt of my commodore but its very low K,s for its age...my goodness really off the thread, but totally boring (for me anyway)...cheers

Banned
    It's all about chemistry....
    I've seen a couple of chubby Japanese girls over the years
    They were into sex big time
    One in particular was a little deviate....bless her heart

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There is an old Italian saying that goes along the lines of "he who has teeth has no bread and he who has bread has no teeth" ... point being, its been atleast 18 months since my return to punting (mainly MLs) and would love to score a big girl and the chubbiest ML I've had was this Thai girl at VC Broadway...Emily...not really chubby at all...not to some on this forum who would classify her as over weight. She was the Only ML I saw multiple times. She was the best. Maybe its because I go to the more well known establishments who have a strict policy of size 6 to 8 only. Having said all that, i have probably had the best times with the most petite MLs, advertised as A cups who in reality have smaller tits than mine...but gave the best service. Maybe its all an illusion we build up in our minds.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i am tits lover, so to me, if their added plus size makes up for the bigger tits, i am okay.

Quote Originally Posted by blitz View Post
    no no, u got me all wrong... not shaming here, just seeing if that's a thing now. curvy or not, i'm sure we all have preferences, but seems like more WL/ML are towards slim/toned bodies

Senior Member(無間使者)
    NHJ i definitely go for a fit toned body ML, if part three is on the menu then I actually prefer a chubbier ML xD

chubby is fine as long as she has a cute face otherwise fit / toned all the way.

Banned
    The size of ML/WL in parlours and shops is determined by the employer
    My preference is size 8 or 10.....Almost impossible to find within a 10km radius of the city
    Particularly Asian Managed/Owned

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Don’t upset the guys who like plumpers!

no no, u got me all wrong... not shaming here, just seeing if that's a thing now. curvy or not, i'm sure we all have preferences, but seems like more WL/ML are towards slim/toned bodies

Fuller size MLs with natural big tits which are still winning against the gravity !

Sherry ex SL, Mia ex 501, Dolphine ex Stanmore, T Vicky ex SF, Rebecca ex 14 Burwood, Linda ex VIP Pyrmont and more recently Bonnie and Emma ! Still working ? May be only J Rachel at 227 NSM!

But most punters probably still miss and prefer the size 4 Iris (with Big Big all natural 34E Cups!) ex QVB ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    To feel the heat, you have to get with the meat.
    You know what I’m saying.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some ppl likes it, not my cup of tea though

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast