Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your take on chubby WL or ML?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thought better of this post.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BerasAsing View Post
    I absolutely have a preference for petite ladies who feel a little soft rather than lean. I would never select a chubby lady and would probably just abandon a punt with a new girl if that was the only option.

But a few months ago a regular lady I see (all round best sex of my life in or out of shops) started pushing me to try one of her friends. I had no real interest or idea what the friend looked like but the constant nagging to meet her started to do my head in so I told my regular lady I would book the friend for one hour if she would only shut the fuck up about her.

When the time came and I met the friend my initial reaction was not enthusiastic. She was over 40, quite short, and somewhere past cuddly though not as far as obese. Maybe well-padded the best description. She works in several different shops under the name of Candy or Judy.

I decided to grin and bear for the hour and hope that was the end of the matter. But within 20 minutes of being naked together on the bed I’d already suggested we make it 2 hours. In the end it was 3.

She provided absolutely the best GFE of my life - including from actual girlfriends. Even though she was totally outside what I still think is my ‘type’ physically the experience of being with her has been highlight of my punting.
    So now you’re a chubby chaser bro hahahah I don’t book fat chicks or milfs but I did smash a Fucken gem milf a couple days ago and can’t wait to go back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    when it comes to chubby, I really like fat chubby Asian girls but not caucasian ones. I miss Dita at no.5 who was just 20 and clearorbmy favourite chubby !

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Yeah I know what you all thinking now... but hey it's been a while... what are your thoughts of overweight WL or ML?

Personally I'd prefer those who are toned/slim/fit, but I've had experience with a larger size girl in a massage shop and surprisingly not bad lol!

Does anyone seek out these large size girls or do I just have low standards... comment below?
    I'm a sucker for a pretty face, and although I don't seek out fat girls, if they are young and fresh faced, no problem.... I'm not really into lean/muscular at all, so would choose plump then all else being equal.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    when it comes to chubby, I really like fat chubby Asian girls but not caucasian ones. I miss Dita at no.5 who was just 20 and clearorbmy favourite chubby !
    I think Gabby at Summerville might be right up your alley then.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    I agree generally because for the most part, Asian girls tend to put on weight in the right areas but for caucs its just not the same and they end up looking like whales, idk why. Maybe its a genetics thing but i tend to see that chubby asians just tend to chubby because of a little extra food. On the other hand i find that chubby caucasians tend to be chubby because of other things such as excessive alcohol, smoking, drugs etc. which cause them to eat more and generally these bad habits also deteriorate your body and make your skin strech and wrinkle. Again idk im basing this purely on anecdotes.

but tbh chubby girls are a no go for me. When im paying for sex i want a woman who takes care of herself. Im not giving that money out for nothing. Men eat with their eyes and its perfectly reasonable to say no to chubby girls because the money i worked hard for is gonna be spent on a girl who looks half way decent. If your a working girl, your main job is to look attractive and provide a reasonable level of service. And if. you cant even do one of those then sorry, id like to see the next girl.

Also im not comparing chubby to curvy. I like curves, its hot when a WL comes in with a fat rack and an ass so thick you play chess on it. But when shops try and market girls as "thick" or "curvy" you gotta add on like 20 kilos minimum to what they look like in the photo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find the Asian belly cute...a few Asian girls I met have a little belly fat and i find it cuddly...

Sent from my vivo 1904 using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fat is a complete turn off for me, so its a no for me if they're fat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some of the guys who like plumpers are rather sensitive …..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by D.Li View Post
    Yeah I know what you all thinking now... but hey it's been a while... what are your thoughts of overweight WL or ML?

Personally I'd prefer those who are toned/slim/fit, but I've had experience with a larger size girl in a massage shop and surprisingly not bad lol!

Does anyone seek out these large size girls or do I just have low standards... comment below?
    I’ve found the chubby girls very eager to please, while I don’t seek them out, once I tried a chubby girl, her service so good, I became a regular

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    yeah - I agree, I tend to find that chubby asian girls are very accomodating

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    yeah - I agree, I tend to find that chubby asian girls are very accomodating
    Of course! They can't compete with the glamours with hot bodies. What do they do in response? They'll do more than your pretty girl and provide services like BBFS, COF or anal just to get your money.

If you want to go with a chubby girl then it's up to you but there would be many chubby girls in the community who are looking for some love or company. You wouldnt need to pay them to have sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Of course! They can't compete with the glamours with hot bodies. What do they do in response? They'll do more than your pretty girl and provide services like BBFS, COF or anal just to get your money.

If you want to go with a chubby girl then it's up to you but there would be many chubby girls in the community who are looking for some love or company. You wouldnt need to pay them to have sex.
    Thats true....easier to meet chubby girls coz they want attention from guys. And some of them are really desperate to play too....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I respect other people's preferences but it's a total turn off for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I prefer slim short girls with nice boobs but i also wouldnt say no to a attractive looking chubby girl either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Curvy and plump girls for me. Just rather them than skinny or fit

Junior Member(有D料到)
    From my perspective looks are only one part of the equation, nothing worse than choosing a smoking hot lady in a lineup and once in the room finding out she is a princess, starfish, robot etc... and regretting your choice. I try to look for a mixture of looks, personality and confidence (whatever you can discern from a lineup, smile, eyes etc..) and have no problem with selecting a lady who has a few extra pounds or is a "plain jane". Of course sometimes you hit the jackpot, its called punting for a reason....

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nope, no chubby/fat chicks for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Would love some info on some nice young chubby MLs, more for me if you all don't want them!

Banned
    Fat chicks don’t always smell nice. Caucasian fatties in particular have bad pussy odour

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast